Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not even calling out half the team, I'm calling out the WHOLE team RJ, Vince, Kidd, EVERYONE.

They don't attack the basket. 99.9% of the players in the NBA cannot stop RJ, Vince, and Kidd when they attack the basket. Yet here they are shooting 3-pters the whole game just because they get down early.

They play absolutely no defense. You can't have so many god damn wide open shots so late in a game.

AND WTF IS WITH YOU RJ! T-Mac gets the ball on a fast break, the T-Mac who has single handedly made you lose this game, and you give him a TOUCH FOUL! so he can make the basket AND a free throw. BS! You got to make him hurt, Chauncey Billups had no problem doing it to you, and Bruce Bowen has no problem doing it to Carter. Got a problem with that? Go look at the god damn championship rings they got and you don't.

Reactions: Zalgirinis and JCB

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
VC posterized me said:
I'm not even calling out half the team, I'm calling out the WHOLE team RJ, Vince, Kidd, EVERYONE.

They don't attack the basket. 99.9% of the players in the NBA cannot stop RJ, Vince, and Kidd when they attack the basket. Yet here they are shooting 3-pters the whole game just because they get down early.

They play absolutely no defense. You can't have so many god damn wide open shots so late in a game.

AND WTF IS WITH YOU RJ! T-Mac gets the ball on a fast break, the T-Mac who has single handedly made you lose this game, and you give him a TOUCH FOUL! so he can make the basket AND a free throw. BS! You got to make him hurt, Chauncey Billups had no problem doing it to you, and Bruce Bowen has no problem doing it to Carter. Got a problem with that? Go look at the god damn championship rings they got and you don't.
agreed

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
VC posterized me said:

Nicly said, now only if they could read that to get them motivated.

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
I was impressed with Carter's "guts" tonight actually. I haven't seen him that intense in a while. It didn't exactly equate into a great offensive game for him, but he was hustling all over the place. It's great to see him in that mindset again. I thought the defense overall was decent tonight, but when the opposition starts getting hot from 3 like that, there isn't much you can do. You get a hand in their face and that's about it.

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
Once again a dude scored 20 points in the fourth quarter, that dude is regarded as one of the best in the league if not the best. There absolutely was nothing the nets could do. Every single time they scored, Tmac would answer it.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Carter's intensity was laughable if you need to get fired up that's good but you have to produce
he did nothing and let the team down even Marc Jackson played good

1 - 10 of 10 Posts