Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:laugh: This team is a friggin joke. This is the most pathetic team that i've ever saw in my 20 years of watching Basketball. They Can't play D, they can't score when they need to, they can't get stops on D, they are soft. they have no heart, these guys are garbage. They should just ban their sorry asses from TV till the end of the season. they don't freaken deserve to be shown on TV, PERIOD

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
I knew they were garbage all season long

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
They should play Walton more. :biggrin:

·
Curse of the Sonics
20,794 Posts
Yeah, the Lakers are just not very good outside of Kobe, I've been saying it the whole season, they are overachieving a great deal. The fact that there are 10 teams worse than them is crazy, considering that their best player went down for a good amount of time, they've gone through numerous changes with their team, and they're still better than almost half the teams in the league. They are definitely overachieving based on the talent they're working with this season.

·
Registered
153 Posts
OLD SKOOL NBA FAN said:
:laugh: This team is a friggin joke. This is the most pathetic team that i've ever saw in my 20 years of watching Basketball. They Can't play D, they can't score when they need to, they can't get stops on D, they are soft. they have no heart, these guys are garbage. They should just ban their sorry asses from TV till the end of the season. they don't freaken deserve to be shown on TV, PERIOD

...this is true.

I think we all expected the Lakers free-fall-down, but none of though they would be that bad!

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
hey im glad the lakers season is next to done. I wont have to hear any more whining from their fans :D

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
In the beginning of the season the Lakers were doing pretty well, but I think it's now obvious that they were only in the playoffs then because of their easy schedule. In this 2nd half of the season they've had to play some tougher teams, and they've struggled because of it.

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
This is a poor team, without much to stand on. It's not the worse Laker team ever. The Laker have had a team only win 19 games, so this is not the worse. Besides, Laker fans shouldn't take offense to the thread starters post. He's just doing what typical fans do when a team collapses the way LA has.... he's just joking and if he's not and he really believes what he's wrote then the joke is on him.

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
This Lakers team is bad, but it's not THE worst ever I don't think. If they can figure out how to work as a team then they could be decent.

·
Pacman & Mamba
2,558 Posts
OLD SKOOL NBA FAN said:
Well technically, the 1993-1994 season the Lakers went 33-49 (.402) under coach Randy Pfund. Hence, this season is not yet over, currently the Laker are 32-35 (.478) with 15 games left. Thus, if the Lakers tank the rest of the games from now till the end of the season (which i doubt), by definition, this team will be considered as your thread is entitled: "The Worst Team In Lakers History"

IV said:
Why they got a white banana, but not a black one!
BTW, i'm in support of your black banana movement :greatjob:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts