Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
They gotta go with Yao Ming. They need a center presence, they don't need another PG, and unless they absolutely don't want Yao, they will have to trade it to someone who really REALLY wants a PG.

The paper reported today that the Houston Rockets contacted Yao's agent and said they were VERY INTERESTED in Yao Ming.

I'm betting they take him no. 1. :cool: :yes:

·
Registered
924 Posts
Houston And The Number One Pick...

I think they should draft Yao Ming. He has great size, 7-6 296. Has great range and passing abilities. He has good hands and is a great shot-blocker. The Rockets hope he can become like another foriegn center that they drafted with the number one pick many years ago.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I would take the gamble and go with Yao Ming. So far the Chinese Government have become more understanding and it has become less of a quesiton mark about taking Yao. He is extremelly tall and will come in to help way more then Jay Williams, who deffinatelly has some bad stuff about his game.

I am predicting you'll hear David Stern saying "With the #1 pick in the 2002 NBA draft, the Houston Rockets sellect Yao Ming". :) :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts