Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After practice concluded Monday at Madison Square Garden, coach Tom Thibodeau stayed after to drill Joakim Noah on post moves.

"We have to get him going because we know what's coming," Thibodeau said. "He was lively. And when Jo is practicing well, he's playing well."

Thibodeau routinely drilled Noah last summer, and Noah is hoping a repeat performance — and a trip to the building he attended as a Knicks fan growing up — can snap him out of his slump.

"I know I need extra work right now," Noah said. "Thibs makes sure I do what I need to do. I just have to do better. I have to be more aggressive going to the board. I'm just trying to get my rhythm back and working as hard as I can."
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/basketball/bulls/ct-spt-0412-bulls-bits--20110411,0,6939753.story

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Booze, Deng, Bogans, Rose, Noah, Asik, etc... Can you ask for a more humble, hard working squad? Bulls would be a good look for the NBA if they won championship. Even if it wasn't this year, but next year or the year after, the Bulls are good sports, hard working, humble, and they leave their all on the court. GarPaxDorf put together a great squad. :clap2:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts