Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
The Nets are on the brink of eliminating the Boston Celtics and moving to the NBA finals. But if you look at the stats for the series, Jason Kidd is AVERAGING a triple double, and yet the Nets are only one game ahead. In my opinion, the only other above average starter on the team is Kenyon Martin. The Nets need a playmaker, a player that doesn't have to rely on Jason Kidd to give him a perfect pass everytime, or doesn't rely on Jason Kidd to draw the opposing teams key defender or double team.

I'm talking a fast, good shooting player like Steve Logan, or Dan Dickau, but they are both point guards, and God knows the Nets have that part covered, so believe it or not, with the first round pick, I think the New Jersey Nets should pick Juan Dixon. Despite all of the questions of whether Dixon has enough size for the NBA, i think Dixon can succesfully make the transition and possibly become a 15 or 20 point player in the future, especially with a guy like Kidd on the team to help him develop

1 - 1 of 1 Posts