Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think i am confident in saying that this PHX game was "perfect." It included everything in our arsenal. Spectacular and exciting performances from the Big 4, huge defense, huge offense, crazy good bench, rebounding, blocks, you name it. A kind of game you only see very rarely, especially when it involves the Nets, who are excellent at being good and bad.

·
Premium Member
7,222 Posts
The Nets had 65 rebounds and won by 38 points restricting Nash to zero points. Those are some staggering stats.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
I give the Nets an A++ for that Phoenix win. They played incredible defense & offense.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I agree, it's about the closest you can get to having a perfect game. I hope it carries over for a long time. It doesn't get much better than that. We couldn't do anything wrong! The bench excelled, Nenad renowned everyone, guys blocked shots (did anyone else catch that block by Wright?), they shut down the reigning MVP, etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.