Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
VAUDEVILLE VILLAIN
Joined
·
8,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
every year for this road trip(thanksgiving) we get a losing record. including the years of finals appearances. we shouldnt let ourselves get so bent out of shape about it. :biggrin: :angel: :clown:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,602 Posts
well we're playing like ***, so its not like we're doin well and then jus losing to better teams..

we're doin horribly in so m any facets of the game at this point and its very hard to watch...
 

·
Burned
Joined
·
18,772 Posts
ChemicalCutthroat said:
every year for this road trip(thanksgiving) we get a losing record. including the years of finals appearances. we shouldnt let ourselves get so bent out of shape about it. :biggrin: :angel: :clown:
Beating good teams on the road is tough in the NBA - especially if you have a lot of new players and injuries.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JCB

·
All my teams suck
Joined
·
8,686 Posts
ghoti said:
Beating good teams on the road is tough in the NBA - especially if you have a lot of new players and injuries.
^^^^Everybody read that?^^^^
good post ghoti.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,602 Posts
Chaser 55 said:
^^^^Everybody read that?^^^^
good post ghoti.

ya i see what y'all are saying... but the last 2 games on the most part havent even been competitive.. if ure team is banged, at least they shud have the desire to fight it out.. but bsides flashes of Kidd saturday, i'm really not seein it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,981 Posts
This road trip always seems to set the mood for the team each year. It's a test that he Nets always embrace and lets them know really where they stand, what they need to work on, and brings the team together as a whole. The trip always seems to redefine a few players roles and helps Lawrence find he best ways to use the guys he has. I'd rather see the Nets tested early because they always fight like rabid dogs when the chips are down and they're being counted out. If it takes a couple hits in the loss column for everyone to get on the same page and form an identity then so be it. Even in blowouts there's lessons to learn. We've fought back, our character has been tested, and the team will learn and grow for it i'm sure
 

·
VAUDEVILLE VILLAIN
Joined
·
8,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
reganomics813 said:
This road trip always seems to set the mood for the team each year. It's a test that he Nets always embrace and lets them know really where they stand, what they need to work on, and brings the team together as a whole. The trip always seems to redefine a few players roles and helps Lawrence find he best ways to use the guys he has. I'd rather see the Nets tested early because they always fight like rabid dogs when the chips are down and they're being counted out. If it takes a couple hits in the loss column for everyone to get on the same page and form an identity then so be it. Even in blowouts there's lessons to learn. We've fought back, our character has been tested, and the team will learn and grow for it i'm sure
very nice and well said
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
976 Posts
Chaser 55 said:
^^^^Everybody read that?^^^^
good post ghoti.
Kings, Suns, Warriors aren't really the crem de la crop in the NBA, none of them are top 10
 

·
Burned
Joined
·
18,772 Posts
funkylikemonkey said:
Kings, Suns, Warriors aren't really the crem de la crop in the NBA, none of them are top 10
Those are comperable teams to the Nets, and they were at home.
 

·
All my teams suck
Joined
·
8,686 Posts
funkylikemonkey said:
Kings, Suns, Warriors aren't really the crem de la crop in the NBA, none of them are top 10
no, but we were playing on the road . . . In Arco Arena, and at Pheonix, two very difficult places to win. And we didn't have Vince for half the Warriors game so . . . .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
976 Posts
ghoti said:
Those are comperable teams to the Nets, and they were at home.
I understand that teams are much harder to beat on the road especially if they're are as good as us, if not better, but I thought we would have won at least one of the three so far, I'm sure I'm misunderstanding you, but it almost seems as if you go into the road games with the mindset that we will lose
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,842 Posts
We played liked ****. We havn't had one encouraging game to kae somneone belive we are getting better. Some games are even getting hard to watch.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top