Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
BizzyRipsta said:
who said that this year is their last year to dominate? maybe LAST year was their last year to dominate. ;)
haha, that'd be great if the Nets could knock them over at the last hurdle.

However, as much as I'd like to see it, I just can't picture it happening

·
Registered
553 Posts
Jemel Irief said:
Dominate? Who cares! As long as they win the ring I'm happy. And that will happen as long as Kobe and Shaq are together.
I think you've got one more year after this and then Shaqs ever-increasing weight will see him as much less of a force than he is now. Then we'll see how you go

·
Registered
553 Posts
Jemel Irief said:
Shaq's ever-increasing weight was due to your name sake this season.

He couldn't practice or workout. After beating the Sixers he vowed to come into training camp at 295 and was apparenty well on his way until he had surgery on his little toe. Than the big toe arthritis hit.
Thing is, arthritis doesn't just get better. I know that Shaq will have the best treatment money can buy, but it deteriorates and thus, will hamper him always. If he just stops that cheeseburger diet....
LOL

·
Registered
553 Posts
Originally posted by BizzyRipsta
it's those shaq packs i tell you...lol ;)
Yeah, I've had something similar myself over the last two years:no:

Though I don't have the nerve to blame my expanding waistline on my toe

·
Registered
553 Posts
Re: Re: This is the Lakers last year to DOMINATE!

Originally posted by The_Yoyo

The kings took the lakers to the max even with the horrible officiating in game 4,5,&6.
Yeah, there were some absolutely shocking calls in that series

·
Registered
553 Posts
Hahaha, I remember seeing Kerr tossed around like a rag doll and not get any calls to make up for the calls Micheal and Scottie got

1 - 6 of 6 Posts