Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This trade proposal which is based on Payton's request for a trade. Its a 4 team trade and I tried to make it as fair as possible for all of the teams. I threw in some picks for some of the teams to make the trade more appealing.

Seattle trades Payton, Barry, and Booth.

Golden State trades: Mills, Sura, Fortson, and Logan (04' #1 pick)

Minnesota trades: Brandon, Szczerbiak, Jackson

Miami trades: Jones and Grant (03' or 04' #1 pick)

Lineups:

Seattle:
Brandon/Anderson
Mason/Forte
Lewis/Radmanovic
Grant/Drobnjak
James/Potapeko
Recieves Miami's #1 pick on 03' or 04'
*The bad thing about this trade is that they take on some years in contacts from Grant and Brandon.

Golden State:
Payton/Arenas/Alston
Richardson/Welsch
Dunleavy/Barry
Jamison/Murphy
Dampier/Foyle
*No bad here but has to come up w/ the money to resign Payton beyond next season, otherwise lose him or other players on the roster to keep him.

Miami:
Best/Carter
Szczerbiak/Sura
Butler/JJackson
Fortson/MJackson
Mourning/Booth
*No bad here either. Get a better shooter in Wally and beef up the bench.

Minnesota:
Hudson/Logan
Jones/Peeler
KG/Mills
Smith/Trent
Nesterovic/Woods
Recieves GS #1 pick in 04'
*Hudson gets to shine which he showed signs of while at Orlando. Jones adds another star to play w/ KG and moves Peeler to bench and make it stronger.

:p

(Ok, start the barrage of comments. Come on, I can take it. :sigh: Just trying to pass the time. Oh, the contracts worked out on Real GM. Another player might need to be added if a sign and trade happens.)

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'm all for it for it except I dont think Dunleavy would start over Barry. The glove playing for his hometown team would be a Warrior fan's dream come true.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Golden State and Miami come out way ahead on both, doubt this will be done, as the Wolves know Brandon is talented, just injuryed, doubt they give him up for only a pick.

-Petey

·
Registered
268 Posts
I doubt it too Petey

But it is always fun to kill a little time with a master plan that will only ever exist on a Warrior fan message board. I think the glove ends up in Indiana or somewhere in the east if he goes anywhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts