Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
I posted that yesterday

And I didn't realize it was for a commercial at the time. I didn't read the whole article at espn.com, just the interview. But I saw the commercial and have read the rest of the article, and he's basically being himself when answering those questions. I don't care if it's for a commercial or not, he's a punk. Yes, he's one of the best players in the league, but he's still an idiot. I hope he saves some of that money he's making, because after his career is over ofhe won't be able to find much in terms a real job. He needs to change his attitude if he wants the real world to respect him off the court.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
I think KG is afraid to take over at the end of big games because he might screw up. He has ability no doubt, but I don't think he's that mentally tough at all. He's a great player, maybe the 2nd best PF after Duncan, but he is definately overpaid. The T-Wolves are going nowhere w/ his huge contract. I don't feel sorry for the Wolves though, or that cheap shot artist McHale for overpaying Garnett. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
924 Posts
There is talk on ESPN about KG signing a contract extension next year whick would be worth like 300mil. The Last year of the deal he would make 60mil.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts