Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE WEEK AHEAD

11/15 vs. Toronto 7pm CSN, 610 WIP

11/16 @ Toronto 7pm CSN, 1210 WHPT

11/18 @ Miami 7:30pm WPSG, 610 WIP

11/19 vs. Cleveland 7pm CSN, 610 WIP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Tuesday, the Sixers end their four-game homestand against Toronto. Last year, the Sixers won three out of the four meetings between the teams. Allen Iverson has averaged a helathy 30.7 ppg. in his career against the Raptors while Kyle Korver has averaged only a paltry 5.3 ppg in his career versus Toronto. The Sixers scored 100 points in all four of the teams' meetings last year.

On Wednesday, the Sixers travel to Toronto to complete a home-and-home series against the Raptors. At the Sixers last game north of the border, the Raptors scored 128 points, the most that the franchise has ever scored in a game against the Sixers. The Raptors won the game 128-110 and made a record 21 three-point field goals, an opponen't best against the Sixers.

On Friday, the Sixers continue their road trip to Miami. The Sixers split the four meetings last year with the defending Southeast Division champs. Last April, Dwayne Wade scored 48 points against the Sixers, the highest point total an opponent scored against Philadelphia all year. The Sixers face the Heat only three times this season.

On Saturday, the Sixers host Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers. The 76ers swept the season series last year. James averaged 29 ppg. against the Sixers during 2004-05. Donyell Marshall dropped 38 points against the 76ers last year as a member of the Raptors.

The Week Ahead

·
Registered
527 Posts
Now it seems like we are the best team around because the 4 wins but lets face we still have big problems with the team but this week we can go to maybe 3-1 ,losing maybe the heat game,but the others against the raptors we can win because they never win this season and the cavs we can win too.

·
Registered
296 Posts
They are all games which we can win. I'll be very dissapointed if we dropped a game against Toronto, otherwise i hope we go 3-1 during this stretch. Miami is probably our toughest game even without Shaq. We'll have trouble stopping Wade.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rayza said:
They are all games which we can win. I'll be very dissapointed if we dropped a game against Toronto, otherwise i hope we go 3-1 during this stretch. Miami is probably our toughest game even without Shaq. We'll have trouble stopping Wade.
As big of a problem we might have stopping Wade they will have just as much as a problem if not more stopping Allen, Miami is not strong without Shaq and if he doesnt play i dont see any reason why we shouldnt win that game the Bucks beat them and we should of beat the Bucks

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
RedsDrunk said:
No one thinks Lebron will give us trouble?

The Cavs are solid this year.
Nah... We got the LeBron stopper... Andre Iguodala!! Stopping elite wingmen across the country all day and all night!!

·
Your Fav. Personal Demon
4,155 Posts
Kunlun said:
Nah... We got the LeBron stopper... Andre Iguodala!! Stopping elite wingmen across the country all day and all night!!
I hope so. I think we'll go 3 and 1 also, taking 2 easy wins out of toronto and stealing 1 from either Cleveland or Miami. Remeber that game last year where Dwade absolutely went off on us and we still took it? Thats a good sign for us, altough they have a lot of new pieces this year.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
4-0 well god damn that would mean we have a 8 game winning streak

Go Sixers! :banana:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Kunlun said:
Hopefully ....

Then who is giong to stop Larry Hughes ??? Korver ???
Cavs r on a 4 game winning streak as well .. so should be a good game
If my memory serves me correct, didnt Marshall drop 8 3's on us last time ?

With Miami, even though Wade went off at us, Iverson had a damn good game himself scoring 30+

·
Your Fav. Personal Demon
4,155 Posts
Rayza said:
Hopefully ....

Then who is giong to stop Larry Hughes ??? Korver ???
Cavs r on a 4 game winning streak as well .. so should be a good game
If my memory serves me correct, didnt Marshall drop 8 3's on us last time ?

With Miami, even though Wade went off at us, Iverson had a damn good game himself scoring 30+

^^^^12 3's

1 - 10 of 10 Posts