Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been ill the past couple of days, and had a flu-like inspired dream this morning where the Lakers were ****ing up the sweep tomorrow night...

So I'm there *****ing and complaining to the Lakers to get their asses moving, and before I know it Jason Kidd is asking me to play, as though we are in a pick-up game! :D

So I'm playing, and there's Jerry West on the wing, and of course we are both out of shape and having a hard time putting the ball in the basket, and I'm asking Jerry where the hell is Shaq, but before you know it, I'm making bucket after bucket and securing the sweep! :D

Sometimes, having the flu ain't such a bad thing! :D

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
lol, if I am not mistaken, Ron you are 45, 46 years old? You are way past your prime.

But I like WEst in his prime tho.. The way he dribbles the ball is so funny. lol..

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Yeah, but I bet his crossover is better than yours, Penny! LOL!

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
Originally posted by devestata
Yeah, but I bet his crossover is better than yours, Penny! LOL!
Did you see his halfcourt beat the buzzer shot? lol.. It was funny as hell. I would rather not to make it than having that pathetic shooting gesture.:cool:

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
LOL, at least he makes a shot! Are you gonna go somewhere where you can actually score a bucket? How about Cleveland? I hear they are looking for a good SG! LOL!

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I know I'm past my prime, that's why dreams like that are nice, even if you are sick! :D

BTW, I'm 44, I stopped playing at 35. Retired, as you might say! :D

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Funny letter I read in LA Times on sat. I didn't wanna start a new thread. here is what it said

"Nine years ago, when Lakers traded sam perkins for Doug Christie, I thought it was a mistake. Turns out to have been a great move. The Lakers wouldn't have won the sacramento series without him." :laugh:

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Ha!

That quote is pretty funny. And it's true.:D :laugh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts