Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Antoine Walker's Level of Suck

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
He's my most despised player. I just don't like his game. His tippy toe shots from way downtown. Hasn't been a great % shooter for most of his career. He's a bad defender & he always tries to do too much. I know he's versatile & a good handler for his position but I hate when he goes coast to coast on the break pretending to be a point guard.

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
Hahahaha..NONE OF THE ABOVE...(SUCKS **** IS MY OPTION ON TOINE)... :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
man he has gone way downhill. i used to respect him as a player but now i cant even watch the guy

Reactions: bbasok

·
We Just Wanna Chill
12,067 Posts
23isback said:
GO BACK TO THE CELTICS! :curse: :curse: :curse:
although i wouldnt mind that happening, im gonna have to live with the fact that hes in Miami right now.

Walker has been up and down all season. He`ll go through a funk for weeks, and then plays awesome off the bench for a few weeks. The Cycle then continues.

hes been clutch for the Heat on a few occassions this season, averaging about 12/5 on 26 minutes from the bench, and recently moved up to #15 all-time 3 pointers made. I only ask that he be more consistent.

Maybe i should make a thread of how much Donyell Marshall sucks :biggrin:

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gio305 said:
I don't think Marshall is a reviled player. The only people who don't like him are Cavs fans.

This isn't a Miami Heat thing. Walker sucked in Dallas too. He's a cancer. It's inexplainable sometimes how he manages to make good teams underachieve.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Gio305 said:
although i wouldnt mind that happening, im gonna have to live with the fact that hes in Miami right now.

Walker has been up and down all season. He`ll go through a funk for weeks, and then plays awesome off the bench for a few weeks. The Cycle then continues.

hes been clutch for the Heat on a few occassions this season, averaging about 12/5 on 26 minutes from the bench, and recently moved up to #15 all-time 3 pointers made. I only ask that he be more consistent.

Is that supposed to be impressive. Anyone can chuck as much as he does & get way more 3s in. He has an atrocious career 3 pt %.

Reactions: SuperMascotRocky

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
SunsFan57 said:
He probable wouldn't be bad in Phoenix.
Because hesitating on a three will get you benched..and Toine doesn't hesitate on threes.. :biggrin:

·
Restore the Roar
7,385 Posts
I can't check both boxes? Well damn, I'm boycotting this thread.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Gio305 said:
it impressed me considering all the wild shots he takes.
its gotta go in eventually. im sure he wouldn't spend as time on it like peja or ray but shaq has probably wasted a good month of his life shooting 3's in training

in 13years in the nba he's taken 20. 19 missed. and of course the one he hits is the bs heave against the bucks. and i must say if u could critique a heave, it was one of the ugliest ive ever seen. like desmond mason shooting ft's ugly

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
A.Walker = Virus

neoxsupreme said:
He's my most despised player. I just don't like his game. His tippy toe shots from way downtown. Hasn't been a great % shooter for most of his career. He's a bad defender & he always tries to do too much. I know he's versatile & a good handler for his position but I hate when he goes coast to coast on the break pretending to be a point guard.
I hate that too when he was with the Hawks.

Reactions: reganomics813
1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.