Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Antoine Walker's Level of Suck

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

· Registered
1,122 Posts
Seems like all the typical things that have been said about him over the years- can someone present a different point of view? Not defending him or saying that he's a good player, but that he does have some redeeming quality (note, I settled for singular).

Besides the always entertaining shimmy.

· BBB.net Archivist
26,777 Posts
Well apparently now he is underrated.

· Registered
4,241 Posts
Makes teams underachieve? What about that Boston Celtics ECF team? Pierce, Walker, and...who?

But yes, I wouldn't want the guy on my team, if I had the chance.

· Our Sentence Is Up
40,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Bartholomew Hunt said:
I seriously hope Isaiah trades for him. The Knicks with Antoine Walker. :rofl: :rofl:
Haha Larry Brown trying to coach Toine, who would no doubt start on the Knicks would be PURE comedy.

I always think Toine is about to cry whenever I look at his face. He has a very cryey face.

· Registered
6,254 Posts
Walker is the epitome of that player in the gym that when you try to run a 5 on 5 with he takes every shot, never passes, runs even if no one is running with him, plays weak D so he can cherry pick, and then yells at you when you miss a shot or the guy your guarding gets a move in on you...hell miss 9 shots, make 1 and act like hes the MVP of the game...

· Registered
4,718 Posts
walker has just always been a player on a bad system, he needs a team built around him, he is a franchise max type player. He's real good at creating for others as well. His 3 pt. % is only weak because thats where the system puts him. Put him on the raptors or the knicks and you will see how great this guy is, He's an All-star and should go to the HOF when his career is done. The heat are lucky to have signed him.

· Registered
6,449 Posts
futuristxen said:
Haha Larry Brown trying to coach Toine, who would no doubt start on the Knicks would be PURE comedy.

I always think Toine is about to cry whenever I look at his face. He has a very cryey face.
That's right. He does. :laugh: :rofl: Toine on the Knicks! I almost fell out of my chair w/ that 1.

21 - 40 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.