Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've watched some Bulls games lately and have some thoughts on some players...

Eddy Curry - I would be surprised if they traded him. As a Suns fan, I would pull the trigger on a Matrix for Curry-ERob-Brunson-1st rounder deal (like I posted about a while ago.) I like Curry, and think he just needs a little more time.

Kirk Hinrich - I admit I didn't think he would be a great NBA player, but I was dead wrong. This kid is smart and surprisingly fast. He is gonna be great.

Jamal Crawford - He is much faster than I remember him to be. He uses his penetration to get guys open and finds them. What an offensive talent he is. Jamal may play too fast for his own good sometimes, but it seems like he is getting smarter.

Scott Skiles - He has one of the ugliest hair styles I've ever seen. He is attempting a comb-over, but it only covers the back of the top of his head. I think he just should cut it really short, who are people fooling w/ the comb-over?

Any thoughts fellas?

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Scott Skiles - He has one of the ugliest hair styles I've ever seen. He is attempting a comb-over, but it only covers the back of the top of his head. I think he just should cut it really short, who are people fooling w/ the comb-over?

Any thoughts fellas?
Getting old, losing hair and growing hair elsewhere is a *****. Being from Gene Keady country, almost makes the combover a must.

·
Registered
23 Posts
my thoughts:

The only bulls worth keeping I think are Hinrich, Chandler and maybe Curry and Dupree. Other than that, paxson has a lot of moves to make in the off season or before the deadline. This team disgusts me. Paxson needs to totally change this team. Krause screwed up lots of stuff and he must fix it. He needs to trade our lottery pick and some of our stupid players to get some people who can help this team. Im gonna kill myself. this team pisses me off. I still wonder what theyd be like if they still had brand, artest, miller, and mercer to go along with Crawford and Curry.

:sigh:

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
i agree with rebelsun, if i were the suns, i would do the matrix for curry+1st rounder in a heart beat, but i doubt the bulls will do it, but i will still do the matrix for curry+maybe someone like fizer(for his expiring contract).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts