Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
Eric Williams is a nice defender but that's it. If we're trading Fizer and Crawford, I want something back that will be a bigger help.

I'd consider it if we got Kukoc, Williams, and one or more younger players I thought were pretty good from one of those teams (Radmanovich, Mason, Redd?).

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Man , the guy who wrote that article is DUUUMB!! However, if we did trade for Payton oursleves, i could see us in the finals next year.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I'm assuming chad Ford wrote this. None of his crap comes true. He is full of BS. Don't believe it. He's the worst writer.:yes:

[edited by Showtyme]

·
Rollin Wit Da Homies
5,080 Posts
Please refrain from using even censored profanity, even if the targets seem deserving... the function of the board is to discuss the Bulls, not to rip on sports writers. Thanks.

·
Train Em While Young.....
3,628 Posts
Man I am so sick of Chad Ford!! He is so ignorant. If his job is to write bull crap then I can get a job for ESPN.

·
Old-Timer
2,619 Posts
Chad Ford is horrible...always has been. I love how he's never EVER mentioned the Bulls going after Kukoc but now that Sam Smith wrote an article stating it, he points it out like it's common knowledge. Also, is he saying we should give up ERob, Fizer and Crawford just to get a past-his-prime Kukoc and Eric Williams (Raj from What's Happenin w/o the glasses)? Considering Ford said we could trade Fizer and Crawford for Rashard Lewis, this trade hardly makes any sense. Is Kukoc and Williams really worth more than Lewis? The more I read Ford's stuff, the more I wonder how long it's gonna take for ESPN to realize they're paying him.

·
Registered
45 Posts
"PC load letter?"[edited by Showtyme]

I like the tag.

The quality of Bulls writing on ESPNInsider is awful. It shouldn't even be called "Insider". Ford has no "inside information". He just scours newspapers and reports the "scoop" from his "sources". Most of his rumors come from Sam Smith articles, who he either doesn't credit, or says "this is from Sam Smith, so it may not be worth anything". ESPN should direct deposit half of Chad Ford's checks in Sam Smith's bank account

1 - 11 of 11 Posts