Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's it. Last night was the final straw. I honestly can say I have no idea what this team needs to do now. I mean I can't see ho wwe can possibly keep all these young players and just continue developing them. But at this point what could they possibly bring back in a trade? I mean at least to me it is obvious that JC and Curry have to go but lord could we get anything decent? Hs the time come to wipe the entire slate clean and start from scratch? Unfortunately it seems that way. It is becoming harder and harder to be a Bulls fan. I need something optimistic now.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK that is not a good thing although I will admit Howard and Smith both look interesting.

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Originally posted by <b>basghetti80</b>!
OK that is not a good thing although I will admit Howard and Smith both look interesting.
So you are ready to give up but then are interested in two more long term projects? I hate to pull the hypocritcal card, but I have to. It makes no sense man.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Bas,

I am at a point where the Bulls have so much "potential" I am ready to trade some "potential" and our number one pick for a legimate, young talent.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Listen I do not want another HS I was just addressing what LOB said to me. They both are interesting prospects but I would rather have Okafor or Deng if possible.

·
Old-Timer
2,619 Posts
Originally posted by <b>L.O.B</b>!
Bas,

I am at a point where the Bulls have so much "potential" I am ready to trade some "potential" and our number one pick for a legimate, young talent.
What legitimate, young talent can we get for two "potential" guys, including one who hasn't lived up to it in 3 or 4 years? If we want to get rid of one of our guys because we don't believe he'll ever be good enough, what would any other team give us for that? Probably not much. The only true talent I can see us getting is someone in his late 20s or early 30s that has a big contract the team wants to dump. Like, say, Eddie Jones. I definitely don't think we'd be any better off with that.

That's why I think we basically need to live or die with what we have at this point; unless Pax can pull off a doozy of a trade, that's probably our best chance of ever being great again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts