1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Piker
9,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Good job by SLU to get H/H with NCState, and have it start at home.
We played 3 P-5's, all on the road. Not really sure if we get them back next year.

·
Registered
565 Posts
We played 3 P-5's, all on the road. Not really sure if we get them back next year.
We had Vandy at home last year. Kentucky and WVU do not have return games. But honestly, this is a great year for one-off road games against those guys...their home court advantage is diminished due to few or no fans, and you still get extra credit in the metrics for it being a road game.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
It may have helped if the P5 thinks "start away with no fans this year, then at home with fans next year"
That seems like a good selling point for P5 H&H...

·
Piker
9,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
They didn't let me off the long pine bench.
I was so far away they might have forgotten I was laced up.
Maybe next time...
Pine bench? Are you Ollie from Hoosiers?

·
Registered
6,292 Posts
So Foster and Funk may be out, which probably help explains the drexel line here.
Am I way off base, '13, to assert that Ryan Daly isn't doing the Hawks any favors? The kid is sort of (not sort of) a ball stopper. No flow out there when he's playing that isolation style.

·
Registered
7,580 Posts
Am I way off base, '13, to assert that Ryan Daly isn't doing the Hawks any favors? The kid is sort of (not sort of) a ball stopper. No flow out there when he's playing that isolation style.
I think it depends who you ask. Ryan Daly was never supposed to be on this iteration of the Hawks, and the need for him to score carried over from Delaware to SJU. It might not be "unlearned" at this point, and it's probably even more egregious when he goes back to being the primary ball handler.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts