Piker
9,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Piker
9,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AA still has power. Yes!
Yes I do. It is icing outside right now. We had three transformers blow or get knocked down in the ice storm on Sunday. Hopefully the new transformers hold strong on the poles. I am working from home today (actually offices are closed but I am still doing some editing).

·
Piker
9,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Kudos to Davidson for taking on a whole portion of the commonwealth.
Ha! Funny because I believe that Southern Virginia is located in beautiful Buena Vista tucked in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. I like to go to Panther Falls in Amherst County for some mountain waterfall swimming in the summer and then go over the mountain to Buena Vista for some good barbecue. Southern Virginia is actually kind of in Central Virginia but a little west off the skyline drive. If you take route 6 it will take you by Walton mountain. Goodnight John boy.

Oh and about today’s storm...
This storm is trending sleety for many of us versus freezing rain. That’s bad for road conditions but better for power outages.

Reactions: ace93

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Ha! Funny because I believe that Southern Virginia is located in beautiful Buena Vista tucked in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. I like to go to Panther Falls in Amherst County for some mountain waterfall swimming in the summer and then go over the mountain to Buena Vista for some good barbecue. Southern Virginia is actually kind of in Central Virginia but a little west off the skyline drive. If you take route 6 it will take you by Walton mountain. Goodnight John boy.

Oh and about today’s storm...
This storm is trending sleety for many of us versus freezing rain. That’s bad for road conditions but better for power outages.
Good night

1 - 16 of 16 Posts