Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,647 Posts
go to the arena about a hour before game time and get $10 tix. (get them in person so you dont have to pay a service charge) Once you get the tix sit anywhere you want in the 200s. Thats what I use to do EVERY GAME before I had season tix.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
THE TAKEOVER said:
go to the arena about a hour before game time and get $10 tix. (get them in person so you dont have to pay a service charge) Once you get the tix sit anywhere you want in the 200s. Thats what I use to do EVERY GAME before I had season tix.
woah... the hawks game got sold out... i'm sure that the nets (13 game win streak) vs the Cavs (9game win streak) will sell out CAA! If you can get the tix for 10bucks great, but i don't wanna see a nets fan go to CAA and then find out that the game was sold out (omfg did i just say that CAA could sell out)

·
Registered
8,647 Posts
Lord-SMX said:
woah... the hawks game got sold out... i'm sure that the nets (13 game win streak) vs the Cavs (9game win streak) will sell out CAA! If you can get the tix for 10bucks great, but i don't wanna see a nets fan go to CAA and then find out that the game was sold out (omfg did i just say that CAA could sell out)
Did YES or channel 9 say it was sold out, ceuse it wasn't. But sence the Nets are playing the Cavs (with LeBron) it could be a sell out (the last couple Nest Cavs games were close to sell outs if they weren't.) It could be a tough game to take a chance on, maybe the service charge would be worth it. Try calling Ticket Master and ask whats available and what ever you can aford... BUY!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.