·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tim couch was cut by the Green Bay Packers today. WHY?:confused:

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
His QB rating was like 0.3 against second-string opponents....he sucks.

·
Esquire
8,573 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Damian Necronamous</b>!
His QB rating was like 0.3 against second-string opponents....he sucks.
Thread. Point. And Match.

It's Ova!!

You have just been officially owned by Zach and Damian Necronamous.

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
Tim Couch made a mistake going to Green Bay, they already had Doug Pederson in place as the reserve, and Craig Nall as the developing third stringer. Couch should've went to Kansas City like I said a long time ago, it's a system that makes QBs look better than they are, but he didn't.. and now he's scrambling looking for a job.

Teams I think that'll show interest...

Dallas, New England, Buffalo..

...and any team in the NFC North who wants to find out the Packers play calls.

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Zach</b>!
God I hope not
You guys have Vinny Testeverde, you better hope you get some help. Couch might've been terrible in Green Bay but he'd be an upgrade over Vinny.

·
Esquire
8,573 Posts
Originally posted by <b>PhillyPhanatic</b>!

You guys have Vinny Testeverde, you better hope you get some help. Couch might've been terrible in Green Bay but he'd be an upgrade over Vinny.

I would rather have a guy who has succeeded in Parcells's system than a guy who never lived up to the hype.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Thread. Point. And Match.

It's Ova!!

You have just been officially owned by Zach and Damian Necronamous.
:krazy: :laugh:

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
I would rather have a guy who has succeeded in Parcells's system than a guy who never lived up to the hype.
Uh, I don't know if you remember but when Vinny Testeverde was in the league as many years as Couch, he was a bigger dissapointment. Also succeeding in Parcell's system isn't something amazing, he runs a basic offense that's predicated around ball control.

·
Esquire
8,573 Posts
Originally posted by <b>PhillyPhanatic</b>!

Uh, I don't know if you remember but when Vinny Testeverde was in the league as many years as Couch, he was a bigger dissapointment. Also succeeding in Parcell's system isn't something amazing, he runs a basic offense that's predicated around ball control.
Well then I want ball control. I don't think Couch would be a great pick up for Dallas. I don't see how he is in the league. He has okay games every 2 years and then it's back on the bench for him.

·
STL4LIFE
5,841 Posts
Couch is not a good fit for Buffalo as thier OL is horroid for pocket QB's just look at Bledsoe, that is why they drafted a mobile QB Losman.

Minny or Arizona if they are interested should be teams looking at Couch.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
I kind of wanted him, but I'm glad we didn't go after him. Feeley and Fiedler have both been playing good. I think Feeley will start.
Couch will probably go back to Cleveland or something. Not too sure what his options are, maybe a Browns fan can help us out.

·
Premium Member
12,829 Posts
It seems like, at least to me, that Tim Couch doesnt want to play football. The guy has all the talent. Its not liek Ryan Leaf were he played bad all the time. Tim Couch showed flashes of his talent in Cleveland, but for some reason he never put it all together. I thought Green Bay was the perfect situation for him. Favre is going to retire soon and Doug Pederson wouldnt have been his replacement. But, of course he skcrewed himself over again. When guys like Doug Pederson and Kelly Holcomb beat you out, you know you're in trouble. Some one will take a chance on him though just because the backup QB job is such a vital position in the NFL.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts