Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the world famous Tim Grover these days? The famous personal trainer to the stars? Eddy Curry was supposedly training with him this summer, until he got hurt. Apparently Eddy has not been listening to Tim as he doesn't keep himself in shape.

Watching Nene and Marcus Camby make Eddy and AD look like pups was embarassing. Nene took Eddy's lunch money after that dunk on him.

Eddy is still a boy.

·
Old-Timer
2,619 Posts
I think it's safe to say Eddy Curry will not be working with Tim Grover again anytime soon. I'm sure the Bulls are going to have him work with their own guys this summer.

For what it's worth, I saw footage of Eddy during the summer before the eye injury and he did look like he was in much better shape. All the fat must have come post-eye injury when Eddy either a)couldn't workout or b)slacked off.

I think he must have the metabolism of a sloth. And yes, he looked like a little baby against Nene at times last night. How sad...:no:

·
Registered
125 Posts
That dunk by Nene was nice. Of course, what they don't show in the highlights is that Curry scored on Nene on the very next possession.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Curry needs to shed 15-20 pounds and get (and STAY) in shape; work on his rebounding and his defense, and work on his vertical.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Bulls42</b>!
Where is the world famous Tim Grover these days? The famous personal trainer to the stars? Eddy Curry was supposedly training with him this summer, until he got hurt. Apparently Eddy has not been listening to Tim as he doesn't keep himself in shape.

Watching Nene and Marcus Camby make Eddy and AD look like pups was embarassing. Nene took Eddy's lunch money after that dunk on him.

Eddy is still a boy.
The only person that can help eddy is EDDY. He has to want it ,desire it ,obsess over it ,but he doesnt .

Curry is the biggest guy at the park who always gets picked last or who has to play on the team with strongest mental and vocal personality at the park who keeps pushing him to rebound ,block shots and take it strong .

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
I didn't read many updates throughout this past summer, what was this eye injury that Curry suffered?

I've heard references to it, but during the summer I was only around during the draft, and a few weeks before the start of the season.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
...and?

Amare Stoudemire played last season with 20/400 vision(meaning he was practically BLIND in one eye) and won R.O.Y

·
Registered
125 Posts
And that was Amare's pre-existing condition. Having poor vision in the eye is a little different than actually injuring your eye.

·
Administrator 12/02--7/07
36,839 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mikedc</b>!
I don't see how the eye injury kept him off an exercise bike or treadmill.

But then again, I spent most of the game wondering whether Curry's *** cheaks were by themselves bigger than Earl Boykins.
For heaven's sake, don't get rid of Curry's butt cheeks. Reinsdorf has them hooked up to electrodes and when he runs, the friction lights up the United Center.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts