36mpg
15.7ppg
5.5rpg
1.9apg
1.2spg

·
Registered
41 Posts
IMX, I agree with you on those stats, but Tim Thomas is capable of getting huge numbers. I personally think this guy has the talent to be a T-Mac typ player, but no coach has been able to tap intot hat talent yet. Also, I don't think Tim has been trying hard enough because he didn't like coming off the bench.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
yea i agree with those stats too but i think he will get like 7rpg cause Mil got no one esle that can rebound he will probly pull down everything

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
ray will probably score 25ppg now

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Sam Cassell is a big problem in Milwaukee...he takes way too many damn shots. They need to trade Cassel for a PG with a pass first, shoot second mentality.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Originally posted by <b>The X Factor</b>!
Sam Cassell is a big problem in Milwaukee...he takes way too many damn shots. They need to trade Cassel for a PG with a pass first, shoot second mentality.
Sam Cassell is not a problem. He averaged 19.7 PPG and 6.7 APG last season, which is pretty good in my book. If you look at his stats last season, which i doubt you have, you would see that he shot 46% from the field, as well as Ray Allen. I don't know how you can say that Sam Cassell "takes way too many shots" when both he and Ray Allen averaged 16 shots per game this past season. So i guess, according to you, Ray Allen is also a problem cause he "takes too many shots." :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts