Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think they could. I heard Kevin Garnett was restructuring his contract to make cap room. They need to trade Wally Szizzer for a more athletic, true SG. They need to get ride of Brando for a younger, up-and coming point guard.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
450 Posts
Originally posted by IMX
I think they could. I heard Kevin Garnett was restructuring his contract to make cap room. They need to trade Wally Szizzer for a more athletic, true SG. They need to get ride of Brando for a younger, up-and coming point guard.
this is exactly what i would do if i were mchale!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,319 Posts
Cavs would take Wally World what would the Timberwolves want in return. I really do not believe that he is worth the max however.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
450 Posts
Originally posted by <b>The OUTLAW</b>!
Cavs would take Wally World what would the Timberwolves want in return. I really do not believe that he is worth the max however.
the twolves could want miles in return, thats the only trade that could work one on one.
 

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
Joined
·
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>twolvefan11</b>!

the twolves could want miles in return, thats the only trade that could work one on one.
Unforunatley it couldnt because Wally would have to take another 1 year minimum contract to match the remaining 2 years left on Miles contract and Wally in his right mind would never do that when he is due an extension
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
on Best Damn Sports show, Stackhouse said he was on the trading block and heard either portland (for Bonzi) or Twolves (for wally)...

stack and KG... sounds good to me... even thou both folded in the crunch times minutes in playoffs.

i hope KG changes it, but the Joe Smith incident is worse and u can't change that (besides trading for picks).
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top