Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During the Warriors vs Mavs game, Mike Dunleavy got real pissed real quick, and lost it, getting ejected from the game and throwing his jersey into the stands. And he is getting props from his teammates and the Warriors' management (i.e. Chris Mullin) because of this little incident.

I'm just curious as to who you guys think should lose the plot soon too? Someone who has always been known to be calm and passive, and who would be very interesting to see getting all pissed and fired up?

·
Registered
10,047 Posts
Peja

·
Registered
427 Posts
Shawn Bradley storming off the court throwing his shirt off.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Lamar Odom, Lebron, Vince, Bosh, YAO MING

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
BBB said:
During the Warriors vs Mavs game, Mike Dunleavy got real pissed real quick, and lost it, getting ejected from the game and throwing his jersey into the stands. And he is getting props from his teammates and the Warriors' management (i.e. Chris Mullin) because of this little incident.

I'm just curious as to who you guys think should lose the plot soon too? Someone who has always been known to be calm and passive, and who would be very interesting to see getting all pissed and fired up?

AWW DAMN I COULD HAVE HAD MYSELF AN AUTHENTIC DUNLEAVY JERSEY IF I WOULD HAVE WENT...GOD

·
bbb
4,548 Posts
Chris Bosh

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
Uh... Vince Carter? *ducks*

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I'm surprised no ones said Groundhog Day yet

·
Registered
307 Posts
Olowakandi

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
Yao

more people should be afraid of that guy :sigh:

·
Registered
10,047 Posts
Steven Jackson

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
DuMa said:
Yao

more people should be afraid of that guy :sigh:
Yeah, Yao really needs to lose it more often. It could scare some people and get him some respect in this league.

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
earl boykins :biggrin:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts