Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys....

ive been down this alley as a Clipper fan before, and we have gotten on some big losing streaks...

but....it shouldnt be like before...

now is when we see how the addition of Cuttino and Sam will really impact us

and no we wait...till the TWolves game......then the Cavs

this is a crucial stretch.....facing adversity...Now

Time To See what we are made of baby !!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: GO CLIPPERS

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
a loss in the next game would pretty much give us an equal november as last year....

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea but expectations are higher this year than last, Sam and Cuttinos addition is huge....

and i feel Sam should really prove it leadership by not letting the team lose more than 2

just BAM put a stop to this streak and get a W

ima really disect Sams play in the next game...see what hes made of too

GO CLIPPERS>>>>>>>> :banana: :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Thats what im saying...this year we should have had twice as good a november as last year. If we end up with a 9 and 5 record, thats good, but still, not living up to our potential.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Well, when we break it down, the Clippers started on a 3 game win streak, followed by another 2 game win streak, and then a 4 game win streak.

If we don't get more than 2 losses in a row, and keep this up, we are still a great team.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
I am not worried one bit. Trust me Dunleavy must be flaming right about now and letting the team know what is up.

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Weasel said:
I am not worried one bit. Trust me Dunleavy must be flaming right about now and letting the team know what is up.
I think Dunleavy got complacent... He's also guilty of terrible early 4th quarter personel management... If Brand plays most of the 3rd, he's going to be winded in the early 4th... It's unfortunate Wilcox is useless. Maggette's D has also been disgusting and a huge part in the Clippers' losses; particularly when Mobley is forced to guard guys 4 or 5 inches taller than him, like Melo, because Mag's won't play a lick of D. It's amazing that Mags has gone from getting minutes for his D, to playing none... Brand can't do everything. On the bright side Kaman is getting back in his groove.

·
Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts
Not Worried With the Way The Clippers are Playing we can beat anyone anyday of the week

1 - 10 of 10 Posts