Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
wow, what year was that in?.. i'm looking forward to seeing TJ in this event, i think if he is on, then he could possibly win it or be the runner up.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
The sad thing is, maybe the greatest dunker in AE history (Matt Turner) was never in the dunk contest. Man would he have opened some eyes.

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
T.J. was at the gym tonight practicing for the contest. He looked good, he was nailing all the moneyballs. He seems to be taking this very seriously and I think hes got a great chance to win it.

·
Registered
453 Posts
yeah, i'm def. voting for it, it was the winner of the first round moments, and that would be nice if it was the best moment of the whole tourney! i sure think it was.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Re: Warning

To anybody planning on taping the 3-pt shoot-out, it may actually be on ESPN. Most of the local media outlets have been saying it will be on ESPN2 but both ESPN.com and TV Guide say it's on ESPN. In any event they all say it will start at 9:00PM tonight.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm stuck at work tonight and was wondering if somebody might be able to update me with how T.J. is doing (or did....whatever the case may be). Thanks for helping me out.

·
Registered
453 Posts
what a first round for Sorrentine!! he was totally lights out, he was much better then any of the competition, that was crazy, 2 perfect racks.. very nice stuff, lets see if he can stay that hot for the 2nd round!

·
Premium Member
33,496 Posts
He is shooting lights out and going to the finals....

Does TJ's shot remind you of anybody? I swear I see Steve Kerr shooting out there.

(Not saying he is Steve Kerr,just that their shot looks similar)

·
Registered
559 Posts
TJ ran out of gas and lost to Drake Diener (Depaul) in the finals...TJ had the most total points of anyone though, for what that's worth...he shot lights out, but got tired on last two racks in the finals.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts