Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well....8/9 first quarter and that's 3pts!!.....24 in the first quarter but left second quarter cuz of a collision and came back....but....
TMac's pt in 1 quarter > Vince's pts in a game.....

man....
 

·
duke of new york, a#1
Joined
·
16,132 Posts
So you'd be happy if Vince attempted 10 three-pointers in a half, and we lost the game in the end anyways? And T-Mac had a whopping 1 rebound and 2 assists.

T-Mac can average a hundred points a game, who cares. His team keeps losing. It seems like some people would rather see us have a record of 12-34, just so long as Vince averages 30/6/6.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,432 Posts
Vince in the second round > Tmac stuck in the first round

This is the worst thread ever in terms of having no logic

Honestly, get a life dude. What if he didn't score 24 points in the 1st quarter? Tell me why I have to browse through a pile of crap threads, finding a half-decent thread
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,649 Posts
20-21 > 12(13) - 33
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
564 Posts
no offence to anybody here but...... lol. the raptors arent losing either... maybe vince does need to score more hell we need anything right now..... so we can;t judge t-mac.... look at vince:|
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,400 Posts
Tracy doesn't have any other choice, he is a ball hog. The team chemistry is very bad. The only player thats actually worthwhile other than Tracy is Gordan Giricek.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know ppl will shoot at me bout this thread :D ....but seriously, Vince, at least get 20 pts a game....6-23 in the bulls game are quite unacceptable after going 4-6 in the first. that means he went 2-17 in 3 whole quarters. I don't think everyone expects to see 27ppg from him any longer, but at least get 17-20pts with an acceptable fg% and some assists to go with it....

I was alright with Vince when he's getting about 20ppg and 5-6apg after the bulls trade. I thought they shared the ball well, but now the whole team is lifeless.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,876 Posts
Originally posted by <b>JL2002</b>!
I know ppl will shoot at me bout this thread :D ....but seriously, Vince, at least get 20 pts a game....6-23 in the bulls game are quite unacceptable after going 4-6 in the first. that means he went 2-17 in 3 whole quarters. I don't think everyone expects to see 27ppg from him any longer, but at least get 17-20pts with an acceptable fg% and some assists to go with it....

I was alright with Vince when he's getting about 20ppg and 5-6apg after the bulls trade. I thought they shared the ball well, but now the whole team is lifeless.
his shot was off. tracy was on tonight. VC has nights like that too. VC isn't going to score less than 20 points on very many nights. BTW, did you check out Paul Pierce's stats on the same night as VC's game? VC is playing a LOT better D and sharing the ball much more effectively.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,400 Posts
Vince is a softie. Tracy is a warrior.

If Vince drove the ball more inside, he could do the same thing; but unfortunately for us Vince is scared to get his skin scraped while driving inside.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,128 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Slasher</b>!
Vince is a softie. Tracy is a warrior.

If Vince drove the ball more inside, he could do the same thing; but unfortunately for us Vince is scared to get his skin scraped while driving inside.
I don't think it may so much be "softness" that is wrong with Vince.

Watching the games lately, I have noticed him go inside and get absolutely HAMMERED.

The only thing is, instead of going at the hoop, he throws some stupid blind pass out of bounds most of the time when he gets in the air.

It has to be Vince's head that is holding him back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,162 Posts
yeah who cares if TMAC has 24 points in first half...Hes not the ONLY player of the team..VC likes to play a team game
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,876 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Slasher</b>!
Vince is a softie. Tracy is a warrior.

If Vince drove the ball more inside, he could do the same thing; but unfortunately for us Vince is scared to get his skin scraped while driving inside.
did you even watch the game? tmac was just camping outside the arc. with new defenses tmac is also driving through the lane MUCH less. the commentators were talking about that reluctance much of the time he was in the game.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,660 Posts
He had 34 pts in the first half, not 24. Also attempted 8 FTs in that game. Didn't play the final 20 mins. due to injury. Otherwise, he would've scored 50 pts half asleep.

T-mac is twice the player VC is. I watched VC the other day against the Bulls......and seriously, he's at least two levels below Mcgrady's league(consisting only of KG, TD, healthy Kobe and Shaq).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,432 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SPMJ</b>!
T-mac is twice the player VC is. I watched VC the other day against the Bulls......and seriously, he's at least two levels below Mcgrady's league(consisting only of KG, TD, healthy Kobe and Shaq).
Why would anyone care about individual talent? According to my knowledge, I think every REAL fan of their respective team cares about the WHOLE TEAM'S talent.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
People, relax. I think he was just trying to prove a point that VC's shot selection is poor and he is not hitting many jumpers. I'm sorry but you guys have to admit, regardless of team standings, that T-Mac IS a way better player than Vince. For a game-winning basket, I would rather pass the ball to T-Mac if he is triple-teamed, than to Vince if he is left open.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,876 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Milla</b>!
People, relax. I think he was just trying to prove a point that VC's shot selection is poor and he is not hitting many jumpers. I'm sorry but you guys have to admit, regardless of team standings, that T-Mac IS a way better player than Vince. For a game-winning basket, I would rather pass the ball to T-Mac if he is triple-teamed, than to Vince if he is left open.
wow, gotta say, that's a pretty weak decision on your part.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,432 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Milla</b>!
People, relax. I think he was just trying to prove a point that VC's shot selection is poor and he is not hitting many jumpers. I'm sorry but you guys have to admit, regardless of team standings, that T-Mac IS a way better player than Vince. For a game-winning basket, I would rather pass the ball to T-Mac if he is triple-teamed, than to Vince if he is left open.
I'm sorry to admit this, but Tmac is in a more different and harder circumstance than Vince, because the pressure is more on his shoulders than Vince so therefore, he has to play extra harder while Vince can lay back, since he has a supportive teammate. Think about it for a minute, before you say "you hate Tmac since you're always on Vince's bandwagon"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,649 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Milla</b>!
People, relax. I think he was just trying to prove a point that VC's shot selection is poor and he is not hitting many jumpers. I'm sorry but you guys have to admit, regardless of team standings, that T-Mac IS a way better player than Vince. For a game-winning basket, I would rather pass the ball to T-Mac if he is triple-teamed, than to Vince if he is left open.
yes, and how many game winning baskets has TMac let in this season?

or how many times has TMac carried the Magic to victories this season?
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top