Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TMAC just made 30 pts in the 2nd half against Nets(4-5 from downtown,20 pts in the 4th quarter), and grabbed 10 rebs :biggrin:

BTW: Rockets 3pts:13-21 after TMAC came back

TMAC=MVP,book it :banana: :banana:

I dunno how ppl doubt this man's heart. TMAC came back not even close to 100% but came back because he knew his team was in a mess. He comes back 2 weeks earlier than he was scheduled.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I watched that game. He was 1-9 in first half and I was thinking he might have come back too soon from the injury. And then in the second half I saw an explosion. The weird thing was that it didnt seem like he was even trying. Wow.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
kisstherim said:
TMAC just made 30 pts in the 2nd half against Nets(4-5 from downtown), and grabbed 10 rebs :biggrin:

BTW: Rockets 3pts:13-21 after TMAC came back

TMAC=MVP,book it :banana: :banana:
well, since Kobe has a thread.....and he deserved it. I guess this can be the Tracy McGrady thread.

oh yeah, Tmac ->05-06 MVP

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
The Rockets played like one of the worst teams in the NBA when McGrady was out and then record a solid win over a quality team in his first game back (at less than 100%).

McGrady is incredibly valuable.

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Tmac was craaazy tonight, on fire.....but it was a bad night for Vince Carter, who couldn't even breath from all the double/triple teams JVG was giving him. :cry:

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
You couldn't tell McGrady was recovering from injury. Those 30 second-half points... effortless. Hitting threes with a guy in his face. Missed a long shot, flew in for the impossible rebound to score again... Great to have him back.

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
you know what t-mac's thinking. with all the hype around the newcomers lebron and wade, he's trying to remind people that he's still the #1 swingman, top 5 player in the league and that he'll still be around a long time.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Carbo04 said:
McGrady is the best in the NBA on the perimeter. Not fully healthy, rusty, and still unstoppable without trying.
Yep, gotta agree man. Tmac is truly a great player. And to think he just came from injury. Hope he continues to play well. Cheers! :cheers:

Reactions: Carbo04

·
Registered
531 Posts
tone wone said:
well, since Kobe has a thread.....and he deserved it. I guess this can be the Tracy McGrady thread.

oh yeah, Tmac ->05-06 MVP
:rock: :rock: :rock:

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
I had remembered hearing the injury wasnt even serious but the Rockets didnt want to take any chances. This wasnt a TO superbowl performance from tmac it was just tmac having a good game, which is bound to happen because he's a great player.

·
Registered
45 Posts
BenGordon said:
I had remembered hearing the injury wasnt even serious but the Rockets didnt want to take any chances. This wasnt a TO superbowl performance from tmac it was just tmac having a good game, which is bound to happen because he's a great player.
[strike]man please stfu...u know theres always somebody outthere talkin sh%*[/strike]

Please act courteously towards other members, rather than attacking them; and refrain from masking curse words (this messageboard has a censor so you can type the word out instead of masking it).

Thanks. - Premier

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
I am a Kobe supporter, but McGrady has always made it look easy. I think sometimes the ease at which he plays the game sometimes gets confused with not having heart. McGrady is by far the most talented player in the league.....atleast until LeBron learns how to play.

·
Registered
221 Posts
BenGordon said:

Bruise around the spine is pretty serious to me dont you think... along with back spasms?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Great for Tmac, he's my pick for MVP this season. He didn't lose a beat over the summer since he played all those games in China and we all saw it at the Katrina game. He was the only player in my eyes who looked like he was 100% ready for the NBA season to start that night.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
TMac was crazy last night! Did anybody see the Nets post game interview? it was so funny.

Luarence Frank and Jason Kidd looked as if they were about to break in tears, while explaining to the media there was really nothing that they could do to stop the onslought brought by TMac.

JKidd was explaining to one reporter that all they could do was hope and pray that he misses because they already had two guys guarding McGrady and he was still nailing threes at almost half court range.

Well, when a guy gets hot what can you do right?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts