Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 Eastern Conference titans clash tonight. I love this rivalry. Also the most clutch stars in the league today in Melo & Kobe will be battling it out. Both of their teams are fighting for playoff positioning. It should be a great night in the NBA w/ the other game being the Nets looking to extend their winning ways @ home against the Bobcats.

Reactions: justasking?

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Brian said:
No Jwill or Zo for the Heat so its not like the Heat are 100%.
I don't think the Heat will be 100% again this year. And it will prevent a potential Miami-Detroit ECF series from being the classic so many are anticipating, although I have my doubts Miami would win even if healthy.

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
Heat-Pistons is always a hard fought and intense matchup from the very tip-off. You can tell how much both teams respect each other. Heat do have some main guys out(J-Will and 'Zo) but they're at home so it should be another close one.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,412 Posts
Lakers game should be interesting as we've had 3 days off.

However, without Mihm, I expect us to get butchered on the glass and on the inside by Camby, Martin and Evans.

·
Registered
14,055 Posts
DemonaL said:
Blown out? Its always close games, Miami is always w/ injuries, and it'll still be close, Detriot be popping some kind of painkillers...
all 3 games have been close this year, and we are at home, so even without the 2 or 3 players (posey may miss the game as well), I expect us to put up a good fight in AAA. We never get blownout at home

·
Registered
434 Posts
Dwyane Wade is a bit of a punk. I love watching him play. But man, what's up with all the retaliations? First Kobe came across the lane in the Christmas Day game and caught him with an elbow. Dwyane loses his cool and throws a harsh elbow directly into Kobe's rib cage. Then tonight, Rip plays good D on him, just your typical "fighting for position" stuff, and Wade comes down and just gives him a good chest bump?

I still like Wade. He's still Top 5 player and all, but damn. Why the need to retaliate?

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Let's go Pistons. Don't let up.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.