Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TNT is considering tape-delaying the pre-game, and Halftime shows, not the game itself. Of course, this is the effect of Nipplegate at the Super Bowl.


Some of the performers are:

Outkast, Christina Aguilera, Nelly Furtado, and Beyonce.


That will suck if Beyonce exposes herself and we miss it due to tape-delay.:sigh: ..........;)



LINK
 

·
MVP
Joined
·
8,996 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KokoTheMonkey</b>!
TNT is considering tape-delaying the pre-game, and Halftime shows, not the game itself. Of course, this is the effect of Nipplegate at the Super Bowl.

Some of the performers are:

Outkast, Christina Aguilera, Nelly Furtado, and Beyonce.

That will suck if Beyonce exposes herself and we miss it due to tape-delay.:sigh: ..........;)
This is getting very very stupid. Christina has nothing left to hide, Outkast isn't going to rip off his pants and ratings will explode if there are any types of wardrobe malfunctions with Beyonce. They are really dragging this way too far out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,435 Posts
damn, whats up with America?

Janet shows one Boob and all of america is in a crisis. They're overreacting. Its like they never saw one boob b4.
 

·
Our Sentence Is Up
Joined
·
40,250 Posts
I'm suprised they don't tape delay the pregame and post game already. Considering Charles Barkley is liable to say just about anything.

But yeah. This stuff is getting ridiculous. What is America's problem? The female anatomy is just too scary for ****** to handle I guess. And I say this as an ashamed ******.

This is really embarrassing. Europeans are just laughing at us, you have to think.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
Originally posted by <b>futuristxen</b>!
I'm suprised they don't tape delay the pregame and post game already. Considering Charles Barkley is liable to say just about anything.

But yeah. This stuff is getting ridiculous. What is America's problem? The female anatomy is just too scary for ****** to handle I guess. And I say this as an ashamed ******.

This is really embarrassing. Europeans are just laughing at us, you have to think.
Can't speak for the rest of Europe, but we British have no reason to laugh at you. We're the stuffiest of the lot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,162 Posts
Ok this is getting quite stupid...Wow in the last year we,ve seen Britney/Madonna kiss and Janet show her breast and now all of a sudden the world goes crazy...comon....I dont think either of these preformers are gonna do anything for more poblicity
 

·
Our Sentence Is Up
Joined
·
40,250 Posts
Originally posted by <b>JazzMan</b>!


Can't speak for the rest of Europe, but we British have no reason to laugh at you. We're the stuffiest of the lot.
Really? I thought you guys had an anything goes after 9 O'Clock type approach, in addition to having pornography in the backpages of some of your newspapers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,186 Posts
Originally posted by <b>macro6</b>!
damn, whats up with America?

Janet shows one Boob and all of america is in a crisis. They're overreacting. Its like they never saw one boob b4.
TESTIFY!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,612 Posts
I think its the most recent trend in America...

Its gone too far... a boob is a boob... Get over it! Its not big of a deal... its annoying now... not that it was never annoying to start with... its overblown... its NOTHING to begin with. geez.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,047 Posts
This is so damn stupid. It's not like any controversy liek this would hurt a huge conglomerate. Cripes.

Europe somehow manages with some nudity allowed, and we have HBO, but God help the US if that happens. We're wholesome. (Tonight at 10, new developments in Kobe's rape trial. Yes, we have to tell you. It sells.)

Sex sells... oil her up, put her in a bikini... What, a boob popped out for one second? Civilization is ruined!

Remember when Xena's boob popped out during an anthem? Big deal.

Can you imagine if two female singers flashed their boobs and then made out? :eek: Oh dear, why I never... They would be so darn... publicized.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,047 Posts
This is so damn stupid. It's not like any controversy like this would hurt a huge conglomerate. Cripes.

Europe somehow manages with some nudity allowed, and we have HBO, but God help the US if that happens. We're wholesome. (Tonight at 10, new developments in Kobe's rape trial. Yes, we have to tell you. It sells.)

Sex sells... oil her up, put her in a bikini... What, a boob popped out for one second? Civilization is ruined!

Remember when Xena's boob popped out during an anthem? Big deal.

Can you imagine if two female singers flashed their boobs and then made out? :eek: Oh dear, why I never... They would be so darn... publicized.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top