Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From what you are seeing/reading about the Grizz... do you think they will take Gooden? You personally might WANT them to do something different, but do you think that is who the West will take?

I ask this because I think if Gooden is there for Clevelands pick, they'll take him, and I want them to take either WIlcox or Butler.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Grizzlies...

Mark My Words...Th Grizzlies will draft Nikoloz Tskitivili. He is young and he could develop over seas for a couple of years. I front line of Nikoloz(7-0), Pau(7-0), and Lorenzen(6-10) would be lethal in a couple of years.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
The Grizz will take Dunleavy aka the next Christian Laettner!:laugh::laugh:

Dunleavy = BIGGEST BUST in the draft!:laugh::yes::laugh:

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well Heat

rumors I've seen have Dunleavy going to Gs at #3.... thus my question if Memphis fans think their team will take Gooden #4. I'm also not sure if I agree that Dunleavy will be such a huge bust as you say. The guy has skills... I think Gooden or Jefferies will have a harder time in the league then Dunleavy.... time will tell, but I sure don't want my team taking Gooden.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Dunleavy going to be another Van Horn just weak,stiff,not husle.no d on the nba 3 guards.just wack a big bust they will be better off taking Butler

1 - 5 of 5 Posts