·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
I dont even think those were rumors

I think it was a sarcasm attempt by Stein that others are not seeing. Stien has been one of the many "analysts" all over us because of the perceived attitudes. Saying the heat want TO I think he was taking a shot saying the heat will take any attitude out there, thinking he is funny or something

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
wadeshaqeddie said:

I think it was a sarcasm attempt by Stein that others are not seeing. Stien has been one of the many "analysts" all over us because of the perceived attitudes. Saying the heat want TO I think he was taking a shot saying the heat will take any attitude out there, thinking he is funny or something
Yeah, well if we got TO, maybe the media would stop talking about our possible chemstry problems.. :joke:

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Let's put an end to this rumor:

Would Pat Riley sign T.O. to play likely SG/SF, when he could sign any number of guys who've played NBA basketball?

Come on now....

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Shaq_Diesel said:
Let's put an end to this rumor:

Would Pat Riley sign T.O. to play likely SG/SF, when he could sign any number of guys who've played NBA basketball?

Come on now....
I dont think it was ever a rumor and if it was it was flat out ridiculous, TO is a fball player..

·
Registered
168 Posts
wadeshaqeddie said:

I thought this would be obvious to everybody, but I guess not.

Mark Stein should start leaving footnotes on his jokes just so other reporters don't go crazy over the latest 'rumor'.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts