Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your ideas of trading grant and jones are just stupid.

Grant will play better next season jones will get better with CARON BUTLER at his side.

Also:
I think if miami can resign strick , jj , e-house and step we will be one of the topteams in the east and we can reach the finals.

And we are one team who can defend shaq with mourning and grant so i wouldn't trade him.

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
I only posted what I heard. I've heard Swift is wanted in Miami, and Grant isn't. I do admit Jones can get better with Butler at his side, and he is a good player, don't get me wrong, I just thought Miami was headed in a whole new direction. IMO, no one can fully GUARD Shaq, but Grant and Mourning are definitely good defenders.

I don't quite think Strickland has too much left in his tank, and the Heat reaching the Finals is a minor chance RIGHT NOW. Anthony Carter isn't the type of PG that will get them there, IMO.

P.S. Was it really needed to call my idea "stupid?"

·
Registered
388 Posts
Brian Grant traded wouldn't be a real bad idea because if the Heat gets Stromile Swift in return who got 11 ppg and 6 rpg not to mention he's off the bench is pretty realistic. Grant has had good seasons in the NBA so offcourse I wouldn't do this deal straight up offcourse.

Eddie Jones and Eddie House are two players the Heat must keep; Eddie House is a great player with the potential to put up alot of points in a game on any given night. As for Eddie Jones, yes I think trading him would be pretty ridiculous since he's got stellar defense and can score at the same time. He'll improve with Butler without a doubt.

Rod Strickland seems to finally fit in with a team now and he should re-sign with the Heat if he's smart. Going from team to team all the time isn't the best choice for your career.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts