Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there

Since you have a line of communication with the Nets. Do you also meet Ratner?

Do you have any inside and private news about future trades for PF?

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Re: To Mr. Petey

LOL, you have confused me w/ Schub... I will change your topic.

-Petey

Reactions: Pan Mengtu

·
Registered
268 Posts
uptown4784 said:
Well he is trying say we want meet Bruce Ratner on Nets vs Sixers game :) :cheers:

I'd rather see a 5 on 5 game during half-time.

Call it the "out of shape nerds game"
we'd be a hit, the crowd would laugh their asses off, we can all dress up in tight shorts and shirts with our socks up to our knees.

it'd be most talked about half-time show ever. Hell, I'd put money it would be on sportscenter the next day. :banana:

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
smaug said:
I'd rather see a 5 on 5 game during half-time.

Call it the "out of shape nerds game"
we'd be a hit, the crowd would laugh their asses off, we can all dress up in tight shorts and shirts with our socks up to our knees.

it'd be most talked about half-time show ever. Hell, I'd put money it would be on sportscenter the next day. :banana:
smaug, you know if you bring your sibling, you can just stare at the Nets Power Motion team at half...

-Petey

·
Registered
268 Posts
Petey said:
smaug, you know if you bring your sibling, you can just stare at the Nets Power Motion team at half...

-Petey
its gonna be tough to do that from the upper deck. :dead:
scratch that, I'm bringing my binoculars in case.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
smaug said:
its gonna be tough to do that from the upper deck. :dead:
They haven't said where tickets are yet, they may not be upper deck tickets.

-Petey

·
Banned
7,719 Posts
persian pride said:
Hi there

Since you have a line of communication with the Nets. Do you also meet Ratner?

Do you have any inside and private news about future trades for PF?

I have not met Ratner, nor Thorn, Stefanski, Frank, TJ, etc. Nor any players.

The only "inside" information I ever got was very minor, and it wasn't really a secret.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Petey said:
They haven't said where tickets are yet, they may not be upper deck tickets.

-Petey

I thought they were gonna be 100 level tix!

Reactions: Pan Mengtu

·
Registered
78 Posts
Is someone going to a Nets Vs. Sixers game? Is that what you guys are talking about? I would love to go to see a game with BOTH Rodney Buford and Allen Iverson. The ONE time I had a chance (it wasn't really only one time...there was the Eastern conference Finals against the Bucks...but that didn't count, cause it was impossible for ME to get tickets.) to see both of them play Allen Iverson was injured...but as a result Buford got lots of playing time. I didn't even know how hot he was until I saw him in person. He must give off lots of phermones....

Anyway, is someone seriously going to that game. Do me a favor, ok? Watch to see if Buford and Iverson hug....and if they don't...like start yelling for them to do it.

And since this thread is to "Mr. Schub" Have you decided yet if you're going to do a Q&A with Buford? Cause that would be really hot.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
ForeverAMystery said:
... I didn't even know how hot he was until I saw him in person. He must give off lots of phermones....

Anyway, is someone seriously going to that game. Do me a favor, ok? Watch to see if Buford and Iverson hug....and if they don't...like start yelling for them to do it.

And since this thread is to "Mr. Schub" Have you decided yet if you're going to do a Q&A with Buford? Cause that would be really hot.
Your post :confused: me. It scared me a bit.:rolleyes:

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
ForeverAMystery said:
Is someone going to a Nets Vs. Sixers game? Is that what you guys are talking about? I would love to go to see a game with BOTH Rodney Buford and Allen Iverson. The ONE time I had a chance (it wasn't really only one time...there was the Eastern conference Finals against the Bucks...but that didn't count, cause it was impossible for ME to get tickets.) to see both of them play Allen Iverson was injured...but as a result Buford got lots of playing time. I didn't even know how hot he was until I saw him in person. He must give off lots of phermones....

We are going as a board... together, the April 17th game, or those in the area.

-Petey

·
Registered
78 Posts
Petey, that is perfect! How many are going? If there is a lot of you, they'll be sure to hear you yell for them to hug! That kicks ***. Are you bringing cameras? Cause when they do hug, you might want to get a shot of that.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
ForeverAMystery said:
Petey, that is perfect! How many are going? If there is a lot of you, they'll be sure to hear you yell for them to hug! That kicks ***. Are you bringing cameras? Cause when they do hug, you might want to get a shot of that.
I think 20 or so members... who are bringing 15 guests, 35 people total.

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
ForeverAMystery said:
So, do you think you can get all 35 to do what I want them to do?
No, sorry... LOL, I don't even think I want to yell 'Hug!', better off asking Dumpy to get everyone to do it.

-Petey

1 - 19 of 19 Posts