Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
BIG $$$
7,105 Posts
eh

I don't really agree, because I think it's normal to be 'turned on' sometimes by gorgeous women you see on earth...

the difference being is you are only sexually aroused, but you would never do it.
Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I don't ever look at random women as something I could have sex with. I'm probably in the minority.

·
Registered
35,113 Posts
Sex while happily in love is much better than any other sex.

Really? I disagree.

It's all the same. I can bone my girlfriend like I used to all those one night stands, but she wouldn't appreciate the hard slammin' quite as much as they did. I've been in past relationships that were built on sex, I stayed in them 'cos that **** was too good to walk out on. Now I stay with my girl for many other reasons, the sex is fine but it doesn't blow my mind and I often think back to my ex's and think 'DANG' I had it lucky to be with such freaky chicks at a young age. I also had one of my ex's tuna taco on lock down, I could make that thing cum within seconds, I used to love that feeling of being its orgasmic master. So yeah, sex with a 'loved one' isn't any better in my opinion.

Oh and I still don't want to kiss and cuddle for longer than 30 seconds after we've got down to some.

·
Curse of the Sonics
20,794 Posts
What is wrong with these people? They have no willpower. I went-- I once went twenty-eight years without having sex. And then again for seven years.

·
Quite frankly, I'm...
14,767 Posts
^ Seven years, :eek: ?

I agree with unluckyseventeen. I have never felt cheating on my spouse. There have been few instances I noticed someone that I already knew from college fraternity days. But never crossed my mind of cheating. College was fun but now I am all grown up now with responsibilities of being a family man. You risk yourself and your family by just having that thought of being unfaithful.

I've been. The only difference is there's a few more creepy drunk old dudes to blend in with when you go.
Oh..R-Star...go to classy clubs where you have to pay cover. Or just strike up a conversation with ushers so don't have to when you go to the same place next time. I am sure you'd have friends around your age who are married and like to go out. Married couples always bound and hangout.

·
Werewolf Bar Mitzvah
18,794 Posts
What is wrong with these people? They have no willpower. I went-- I once went twenty-eight years without having sex. And then again for seven years.
How was it? Your one time having sex? Did you buy her? Did she cry? Was she so drunk that she was snoring? These are the things I need to know!

·
Restore the Roar
7,387 Posts
Its been a year now since I had my last decent FWB. The sporadic nature of getting some right now is just annoying as hell. I'd gladly be involved with someone for a very long time than deal with things being single and completely unattached.

-Chris.

·
Registered
35,113 Posts
I think you're missing the point that the quoted poster was trying to make.
The quoted poster has admitted he has only had sex with one female.

That's like having one variety of hot dog. He's never sampled any other kind of sausage. No thick tasty chorizo has came his way. No german bratwurst has been offered up to him with extra fried onions and senf. Never has he tasted a proper English cumberland sausage. If he's lucky his boring old hot dog comes with a little mustard and ketchup but that's only on birthdays and holidays.

Could you live off one variety of hot dog? Possibly, but only after you have tasted the other varieties.

EDIT - My hot dog analogy wasn't meant to sound so homo. Damn.

·
Werewolf Bar Mitzvah
18,794 Posts

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
The quoted poster has admitted he has only had sex with one female.

That's like having one variety of hot dog. He's never sampled any other kind of sausage. No thick tasty chorizo has came his way. No german bratwurst has been offered up to him with extra fried onions and senf. Never has he tasted a proper English cumberland sausage. If he's lucky his boring old hot dog comes with a little mustard and ketchup but that's only on birthdays and holidays.

Could you live off one variety of hot dog? Possibly, but only after you have tasted the other varieties.

EDIT - My hot dog analogy wasn't meant to sound so homo. Damn.

Haha, I think we have a late contender for gayest post of 2009.

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
lol i was going to say, why is he using hotdogs as the comparison?

·
Premium Member
19,992 Posts
The whole point of being married it too be with that person. It is pretty simple.

I will say if I have to do without nude jump rope time...I get a little testy.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,149 Posts
^ Seven years, :eek: ?

I agree with unluckyseventeen. I have never felt cheating on my spouse. There have been few instances I noticed someone that I already knew from college fraternity days. But never crossed my mind of cheating. College was fun but now I am all grown up now with responsibilities of being a family man. You risk yourself and your family by just having that thought of being unfaithful.

Oh..R-Star...go to classy clubs where you have to pay cover. Or just strike up a conversation with ushers so don't have to when you go to the same place next time. I am sure you'd have friends around your age who are married and like to go out. Married couples always bound and hangout.
My older brother and a lot of his buddies still hit up clubs from time to time. I'm 27, I don't need it. I can get drunk with friends watching the game, or out for dinner at a pub and enjoy myself much better than in some pathetic throng of old singles looking to get laid, and then complaining they can't find any "quality people to date", when the only place they go is the club.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts