1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
924 Posts
I still think Carter will dunk over Ming.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
yeah i read that in the newspaper. Thats pretty cool

But once they get into the flow of the game, maybe carter would do it anyway. That would be the kodak moment of kodak moments.

:eek:

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Carter will dunk over Ming

the question is WHEN and WHERE?

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Carter won't dunk over Ming, like he did with Frederick Weis.

But he'll probably slam dunk the ball, when Ming is standing right under the hoop.

·
Registered
133 Posts
im just lookin forward to seeing how many times Shaq will dunk on Ming

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Originally posted by Bean the pimp
im just lookin forward to seeing how many times Shaq will dunk on Ming
Im waiting to see Ming dunk on Shaq

·
Registered
924 Posts
Shaq...

Do you really think Shaq would allow himself to get imbaressed(sp?) by Ming??? I think if Ming tries to dunk on Shaq he will either get blocked or fouled pretty hard. If Yao actually gets a dunk on him Shaq would just dunk on him everytime.

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Ming is not a good shotblocker, in the CBA (Chinnese Bball L) he averaged 3.4, that's good but Mengke Bateer averaged 6 and now he doesn't even average 1 in like 26 minutes a game, Ming will probably never average even 1 block, he'll be intimidating but not a shotblocker...even against Earl Boykins:D .
Carter will posterize him, and D Miles and Q Richardson have already started a league pool ($100 entry) for the 1st to dunk on him.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Yao Ming...

Yao Ming will get atmost 2.5bpg. He is 7-6!!! With one hand up he is like 9'9". George Muerasan(sp?) wasn't a good shotblocker either but he got over 1bpg biggest he is so big he just ran into blocks. Ming is a better shotblocker than George was and Bateer hasn't even gotten good PT.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I think it is going to be the best when either Miles or Richardson tries to dunks on Ming and he swats the ball like a little fly, I'm only saying this because they should just keep their mouths shut and play the game.

Besides isn't it illegal for them to bet on basketball. JK

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by princetolakers

That will never happen, NEVER! Shaq will be dunking on ming the first chance he gets to put him in his place. Vince on t-mac has not even dunked on Shaq ever so why do you think yao ming will. Anyway it is your own thoughts.
He probably thinks that Ming will dunk on Shaq because Ming is 7'6".
It's a possibility, but it will NEVER happen

·
Registered
162 Posts
whens the last time anyone dunked on shaq? its not like anyone is spinning on him and dunking hell just push them around down low and when someone comes flying through the lane hes not usually goin up for a block on a dunk, i think duncan caught an oop on him in the conference semis though didnt he?

o fcourse shaq caught loike 3 a game on duncan

·
Registered
450 Posts
some french guy who thought he would take the charge

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.