Denver 2-3 (Home: 1-0) TV: ESPN, ALT2

Golden State 3-2 (Road: 2-1) 10:30pm ET
LA Lakers 1-4 (Home: 1-2) TV: CSBA, SPSO​

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
Houston-Memphis may be good.
Lakers-Warriors should be fun.

Boston will probably continue to suck enough to make their match with the 76ers entertaining too.

·
Come At Me Bro
6,946 Posts
I'm eager to see Mavericks/Knicks knowing that Cuban holds a grudge against Kidd for withdrawing verbal commitment to the Mavericks. Plus he said Knicks were going to be more competitive which seemed the case then but is a 50-50 proposition now.

Gonna have an eye on the Lakers Warriors game now w/ Mike Brown gone.

·
Premium Member
51,478 Posts
Knicks going to get blown out.

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
I thought that was an incredible shot by Anthony Davis, but it was just incredibly lucky. He got hacked going up for a dunk and the ball just floated through the net by coincidence. He's scored like 16 or 17 in the past 10 or so minutes though.

·
Premium Member
26,979 Posts
As much as it pains me to write this (because when I was growing up this was the real Celtics' rivalry), I love the 76ers. Holiday has come up huge for them since they've turned the keys over to him, and he's a joy to watch. Thad Young? LaVoy Allen? Really fun hustle players. Evan Turner might not be a star, but gawdamn does he do everything out there. He's the epitome of that player that every team needs. Even Spencer Hawes has played well this year.

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
Anthony Davis had an incredible game in my view. And the little ****er ended up giving the guy I'm facing today a huge lead in my fantasy league.

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
As much as it pains me to write this (because when I was growing up this was the real Celtics' rivalry), I love the 76ers. Holiday has come up huge for them since they've turned the keys over to him, and he's a joy to watch. Thad Young? LaVoy Allen? Really fun hustle players. Evan Turner might not be a star, but gawdamn does he do everything out there. He's the epitome of that player that every team needs. Even Spencer Hawes has played well this year.
Yea Holiday and Turner have been unleashed a bit (for Doug Collins standards) without Iguodala there and the results have been encouraging so far. The next step is to see if they can integrate Andrew Bynum once he gets healthy. Definitely a team to watch out for.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
God, I hope this is the Lakers team we see the rest of the way.

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
That was the sentiment after the Pistons game, and that wasn't entirely realistic. The Warriors are a non-playoff team missing one of the best "when healthy" centers in the league, against a team whose strength is their bigs. I dozed off in the second half, but man, I saw some terrible shot selection in the first. If I'm not mistaken, SA is the only test on this homestand, so can't really make any legit assessments until then.

·
8,475 Posts
Tim Duncan just once again saved my ass and got me 61 points for my fantasy team. Man he's been incredible this year. Hope he can keep it up.

·
8,475 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts