Memphis 4-1 (Home: 2-0) TV: SUN, SPSO

Cleveland 2-4 (Road: 1-3) 7:00pm ET
Oklahoma City 4-2 (Home: 3-1) TV: FSOH, FSOK

Sacramento 2-4 (Road: 0-3) 9:30pm ET
LA Lakers 2-4 (Home: 2-2) TV: CSCA, TWSN​

·
Registered
7,220 Posts
Memphis are looking scary with Randolph coming back to form Gasol improving and Gay still able to do his things. And Allen locking players down. Conley is still overpaid but is a starter in this league.

I still think Zach and Rudy arent a good match but they are both damn talented and surrounded with talent.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mike Conley played a terrific game from what I've read. I would've watched it but the 49ers kept me occupied with their tie against the Rams.

·
First Round Draft Pick
1,124 Posts
Grizzlies shooting lights out from three, 14/24 58.3%, with Wellington nailing half of them, 7/13 53.8%. llullz

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
Everyone thought Memphis would kill Miami inside, it was a combination of terrible pick-and-roll D on Conley and Wayne Ellington playing the best game he'll ever play. Combine that with 14 missed FTs, and Dwyane Wade deciding that it was more important he heave shots at the backboard instead of getting better-shooting teammates involved, and there it was wrapped up for MEM. The game reminded me a lot of the one in NY. Heat didn't seem to care much. LeBron had a good stat game, but even he looked lackadaisical. Would love to see the Grizz in the finals (not happening). I think we match up fine.

Sucks the NBA killed this Kings/Lakers matchup with the ridiculous Cousins suspension. Dumbass Thomas Robinson deserved his 2 games, though. Great story about him taking care of his sister and all that, but he seems like a real moron. Crying on draft night because the wrong team drafted you...know how many players would kill to be drafted #60? That made me sick.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts