Oklahoma City 12-4 (Home: 8-2) TV: RTRM+, FSOK

Indiana 7-8 (Road: 3-6) 10:00pm ET
Sacramento 4-10 (Home: 4-5) TV: FSIN, CSCA

Denver 8-8 (Road: 4-7) 10:30pm ET
LA Lakers 7-8 (Home: 6-4) TV: ESPN, TWSN​

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Might go see some hockey tonight so I might miss the Pacers game.

Cousins always seems to get the best of Hibbert, but I think tonight is the night the Pacers get back to 500.

·
First Round Draft Pick
1,124 Posts
Suns @ Raptors
Nets @ Magic
Sixers @ Cats
Cavs @ Hawks
Blazers @ Celtics
Wizards @ Knicks
Jazz @ Thunder
Bucks @ Wolves
Pistons @ Grizzlies
Pacers @ Kings
Nuggets @ Lakers

·
Better Call Saul
13,184 Posts
Hopefully the Lakers can pull this one out against Denver, they are a pretty talented team though.

·
First Round Draft Pick
1,124 Posts
I like this guy.
Who? Me? Aww... llullz

Hopefully the Lakers can pull this one out against Denver, they are a pretty talented team though.
This'll be a nice win if we pull through. Match-up-wise, I can see Lawson and Faried bullying our PGs and Pau respectively. Chances of Kobe having an inefficient game is high considering he'll be primarily guarded by Iguodala. :sigh:

I just hope Coach Karl won't come to his senses and play McGee extended minutes or else it'll be masacre. llullz

·
Better Call Saul
13,184 Posts
Faried isn't really a guy that's going to light us up on the scoreboard on a typical night though. I'm sure his energy and hustle will be big for them though, especially against a somewhat apathetic Pau.

I don't know, if Kobe continues to play within himself and Dwight has a big game I can see us winning.

Lawson is going to go for 30.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Faried isn't really a guy that's going to light us up on the scoreboard on a typical night though. I'm sure his energy and hustle will be big for them though, especially against a somewhat apathetic Pau.

I don't know, if Kobe continues to play within himself and Dwight has a big game I can see us winning.

Lawson is going to go for 30.
Faried can light you up on hustle plays alone, though. The guy is probably the most effective energizer bunny/rebound type since Dennis Rodman. He honestly could go for 20/20 tonight, especially with the amount of misses Kobe's bound to have.

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
Isn't that tomorrow?

Don't know where to put this, but it should be somewhere.

I just hope Coach Karl won't come to his senses and play McGee extended minutes or else it'll be masacre. llullz
:cosby:

I know I did this with the Pacers game, but the Nuggets have also been very underwhelming and played an exhausting game last night. I think the Lakers "can" win this is an understatement. Understandable, though, after Jamel went all "WE'LL CREAM THE SHITTY PACERS" last game.

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
That's interesting. So many people would argue he's the best player in the league at the position known for bringing the most out of teammates. Why do you think it is they play better without him?

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
That's interesting. So many people would argue he's the best player in the league at the position known for bringing the most out of teammates. Why do you think it is they play better without him?
Don't do it.... its a trap.

He's right and you're wrong. Trust me bro.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts