LA Clippers 16-6 (Road: 6-3) 8:30pm ET
Milwaukee 12-9 (Home: 6-4) TV: PRIME, FSWI, C+D

Memphis 14-6 (Road: 5-4) 9:00pm ET
Utah 13-11 (Home: 9-1) TV: SPSO, RTRM+​

International Superstar Ricky Rubio Returns Tonight

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Really hoping the Pacers can string another win on tonight.

They're finally playing like the team most of us expected them to be this year without Granger.

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Clippers taking it to the Bucks midway through the 2nd quarter, going for nine in a row.

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Bucks and Clips have set a new NBA record tonight: most tattooed skin by two teams in one game.

Both Griffin and CP3 ejected for not playing along.

·
Premium Member
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Derek Fisher!!!!

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
Clippers starters might not get back in this game, their bench is playing extremely well in this game

·
Premium Member
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Restore the Roar
7,393 Posts
Really hoping the Pacers can string another win on tonight.

They're finally playing like the team most of us expected them to be this year without Granger.
Every time the Pistons hit the floor its part of a home-road back-to-back lately. So I'm not at all surprised they seriously faltered late, especially coming off of double-OT. Started the season by playing six west-coast road games plus two home games against OKC and Houston... And now the last six are all back-to-backs with travel days in the middle. On the down side - it sucks for their record, really rough first 1/3 of the season. On the up shot they're not a playoff team yet, they're playing hard nosed basketball, and they will see a better lotto pick because of it.

If they had to deal with this next year, with a team I'm hoping will look like a young playoff squad I'd be mega-frustrated (If JoeD ****s up this off season he'll have finally managed to sign that death certificate - you can **** up big league cap space once, but twice? No one can save you).

·
Restore the Roar
7,393 Posts
What the **** is going on in Charlotte? SERIOUSLY. Byron Mullens is taking almost 5 3pt shot attempts per night. This is a 7'/275 big with decent athleticism that is pretty lights out from the free throw line. And he's camping out on the perimeter launching triples? It'd be one thing if he was making him - but we're almost 1/3 of the way through the season and he's hitting only 28% of them. I can't believe an NBA coach would let him do that. It makes no damn sense. Decent athleticism, 7'/275, hits his free throws - they should be FEEDING him in the post. Just fumbling around trying to dunk he'd get to the line enough to be FAR more efficient than he is on the perimeter. Can somebody sit this boy down?

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
I've been confused by this too. No idea why I'm seeing him so much on the perimeter, he's very skilled from mid-range in. You'd think a first year coach would want to reign that stuff in a little more. A little early for Nellie Ball wrinkles.

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
What the **** is going on in Charlotte? SERIOUSLY. Byron Mullens is taking almost 5 3pt shot attempts per night. This is a 7'/275 big with decent athleticism that is pretty lights out from the free throw line. And he's camping out on the perimeter launching triples? It'd be one thing if he was making him - but we're almost 1/3 of the way through the season and he's hitting only 28% of them. I can't believe an NBA coach would let him do that. It makes no damn sense. Decent athleticism, 7'/275, hits his free throws - they should be FEEDING him in the post. Just fumbling around trying to dunk he'd get to the line enough to be FAR more efficient than he is on the perimeter. Can somebody sit this boy down?
He was removed from the starting lineup last week and played <20 minutes in three straight games, but it doesn't really appear anything changed. Guy doesn't get it, he's just a chucker who doesn't want to play down low.

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
Mullins just isn't that good, but the only thing he can really do is shoot (somewhat). Guys like him don't get to the line either. Refs just figure it's a man's game and if you're his size you should be able to take it and dish it out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts