·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts

·
Premium Member
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@MrMichaelLee
Oh gosh. Tim Duncan has crumpled to the floor & collision with Martell Webster. Looks really bad. He's heading to locker room #wizards

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts

·
Premium Member
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
‏@spurs
Tim Duncan suffered a sprained right ankle and a sprained left knee. He will not return to tonight's game.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
Apparently MKG is on his way to the hospital for x-rays. He was moving, but they got the neck restraint and rolled him off on a stretcher

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
Speights with 21 points and 10 rebounds off the bench, I'm loving this trade already.

·
Premium Member
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Will of Chilltown
3,722 Posts
Lol Durant again gets 17+ freethrows...without driving to the rim....Lebron James hasnt gotten over 11 this season with being the number player in the paint. Protect the Pussies, Hate the Strong.

·
Restore the Roar
7,393 Posts
That was ****ing amazing. Holy shit. Kyree Irving had himself a NIGHT. Some guys go entire seasons without accumulating that many decent highlights. I think its safe to say that Irving is at full strength right now. Hope he finishes out the season strong. Central is going to be big vs small for years to come. Pistons and Drummond v Cavs and Irving if those teams get built right around their guys.

·
Restore the Roar
7,393 Posts
Am I the only person that noticed that the Knicks' BENCH outscored the Kings tonight?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts