Atlanta 3-3 (Road: 2-1) 10:30pm ET
Golden State 3-4 (Home: 1-2) TV: SPSO, CSBA

Miami 6-2 (Road: 2-2) 10:30pm ET
LA Clippers 5-2 (Home: 3-2) TV: ESPN, PRIME​

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Both ESPN games should be very fun to watch.

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
You'd like to think so, but we in Heat land aren't too confident about this game. We've been playing deplorable defense, particularly the last two games. The Clippers also have all the ingredients to hurt us in the ways we've been vulnerable. Jamal Crawford is the president of Heat Killer University. Chris Paul always has big games against us, especially now that his bestie LeBron is on the team. Caron Butler and Lamar Odom, as traded, former Heaters, like to play well against us. Willie Green is just the kind of unexpected player to have a big game (see: Ellington, Asik, and Parsons career-highs on this trip alone). Athletic bookends like Bledsoe and Jordan spell doom. Shane Battier guarding Blake Griffin.

And, oh yes, Wade is questionable for tonight after stepping on Bosh's foot and sustaining what he believes to be a "deep" bone bruise.

So, in summation, this looks like it'll be a fun night for the "HAETers." :D

Line outside of Toyota Center for Lin bobbleheads. It's going to be so sad when the world realizes he's Luke Ridnour.

·
Miami/LA should be an up tempo game. Looking forward to it.

Somewhat off topic, Westbrook be wearing some outrageous clothes.

·
Restore the Roar
7,393 Posts
Ahh it is such a nice night. First night this season I've really had a chance to just sit in, and do nothing but watch basketball. :) Pistons-76ers has thus far been shaping up to be a piss poor offensive game with a high score in the end. Lots of missed shots, but lots of turnovers and short possessions. Kyle Singler, a rare bright spot for Detroit this year, starting for Rodney Stuckey. He's been a better shooter this year than anyone on the team at 44.4% from outside. He is so far helping keep the floor a little more spread out than usual. Detroit is missing a lot, but they look a little better.

·
Restore the Roar
7,393 Posts
The Pistons looking strong for the first time all season inspired me to actually write up a longer basketball post on the Pistons forum. ... The post is still echoing off the empty walls of that sad uninhabited locale.

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
Holy shit, AK47 and Jennings both got me 20 points in the first quarter.

·
Restore the Roar
7,393 Posts
I see Kemba Walker is still hot tonight 8 early on 3/3.

·
Restore the Roar
7,393 Posts
I am setting the over-under for Andre Drummond's FT% at whatever Kemba Walker's FG% winds up at this year.

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
Kevin Martin does not know how to pass the ball lol.

·
Premium Member
51,478 Posts
Toney Douglas is on fire.

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
Beginning to think that Charlotte might be a lot better than I expected them to be. That isn't saying a lot, but they appear to be able to compete with the lower tier of NBA teams. They keep playing like they are now they will be above .500. Of course they've not been beating Murderer's Row by any stretch of the imagination.

·
Restore the Roar
7,393 Posts
Coming in there was this "he's so young, and so raw - he could be a superstar or absolutely nothing!" vibe around MKG. Gotta always keep in mind that he is so young and so talented that he could wind up anywhere from Kobe down to Jon Bender. Note that I mean in terms of purely what level of superstar he is capable of being, not in terms of play style.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quincy Pondexter doing work.

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
Bucks look real good again tonight..Jennings has been so impressive so far this year

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
I'm not sure if it's the Bucks playing well as much as the Pacers just don't give a shit on defense.
I think alot of people are going to underestimate the bucks this year.. we are going to give alot of teams a hard time this year.. this bucks team has the looks of a solid playoff team in the early going

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This Wolves/Bobcats game is crazy.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts