·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
Well damn these refs sure aren't being shy to start this game

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
Boston fans chanting "MVP" to Kobe - smh...what happened to the Garden since Ray left!?

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free

·
Premium Member
8,493 Posts
You know full well there's a contingent of Lakers fans that get tickets every time they're in town.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Kevin Garnet: 1st player in NBA history with 25,000 points, 10,000 rebounds, 5,000 assists, 1,500 blocks and 1,500 steals

·
Premium Member
26,979 Posts
I think I just heard Jeff Green say to the Lakers "Y'all are my little puppies now."

It's a pity that Bird wanted Walker and Carr was scared off Bryant. A Bryant/Pierce squad with O'Brien/Harter coaching would have been one of the greatest asshole teams of all time.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
I think I just heard Jeff Green say to the Lakers "Y'all are my little puppies now."

It's a pity that Bird wanted Walker and Carr was scared off Bryant. A Bryant/Pierce squad with O'Brien/Harter coaching would have been one of the greatest asshole teams of all time.
I guess that's a nice way of saying they're just a bunch of bitches...which they are !

Most of the great winners were assholes. So I guess they would have had a dynasty. And someone would have sucked up to them anyways.

·
Premium Member
26,979 Posts
I guess that's a nice way of saying they're just a bunch of bitches...which they are !

Most of the great winners were assholes. So I guess they would have had a dynasty. And someone would have sucked up to them anyways.
Well, Mr. Bean and P-2 are really two of the biggest assholes in the NBA. And there's nothing wrong with that. Jordan was an asshole too. But Bryant and Pierce are alpha assholes, and given O'Brien's edge that would have been an awesomely entertaining squad.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Wow, you know it's a blow-out when Fab Melo gets some burn. And he looks like he doesn't belong on an NBA court. This guy is such a project.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Once upon a time there was pride in this match up. I'm sure Magic and Worthy are rolling over in their graves :boohoo:

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Boston always seems to have a big body or two to throw out there and bang around.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
The Bulls are the anti Lakers. The Lakers have fat cats who all want to be the man.

The Bulls just play hard and share the ball for 44mins a game. They are just missing the one guy to take over the last 4 mins.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts