·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
Finallyyyyy. These four days off have been hell

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
YOU GOT POPPED DAVID STERN

No Timmy, Tony, Danny, or Manu tonight, to go along with Kawhi and SJax. All are already back in SA. The Spurs have 9 players to dress. Crazy.

I get what Pop's doing. This is the most road-heavy November in SAS history, and they're on their 4th game in 5 nights while the Heat have had 4 days off. Doesn't seem right. These TNT games can **** teams over who are on road trips. Would love to see the Spurs at full-strength here, especially because if we struggle we have Barkley on the broadcast to ridicule us. Heat are notorious for playing down to their competition, so this could be ugly.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So lame. I was looking forward to the game. Saints/Falcons it is.

11,213 Posts
6 road games in a row in 9 nights, and they already have two key players injured. It's really a no brainer for the Spurs to sit the big three. Stupid as hell schedule.

Edit: And apparently Stern has promised to punish the Spurs for this. Bullshit.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There's no rule that says Pop can't do this.

·
Lifetime Member
24,723 Posts
Why not take action against teams who are resting players at the end of the season too? Ridiculous.

·
Snapping Necks and Cashing Checks
12,586 Posts
And why didn't Pop rest them against the Magic or the Wizards? It's just Pop being a dick. Stern can do that too.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Spurs playing well despite all the hoopla about their starters not playing.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I really was expecting a blowout. Just goes to show how good a team the Spurs are and how well coached they are.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Who's this De Colo kid?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts