Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think his dunk over Mark Jackson was just awesome. Anyone know where i can download it or get a picture of it.

Also, if anyone knows where i can get a pic or download of Kevin Johnson dunking over Olajowan i would Appreciate it as well.

I figure it doesn't hurt to ask

·
Registered
32 Posts
This Tom woudnt happen to be Tom Chambers would it? Tom Chambers isnt exactly the most popular player ever and for someone to mention him seems odd.

·
Registered
924 Posts

How is Tom Chambers a poor man's Matt Bullard??? Bullard sucks.

Matt Bullards Career Stats:
5.3ppg 2rpg

Tom Chambers Career Stats:
18.1ppg 6.1rpg

·
Registered
316 Posts
Thank you IMX for clearing that up for Dirty Bruce, Tom Chambers may not have been the most popular player, but he was good. If you go to suns. com and go to I think it is the photo gallery or something like that they have a small vidoe clip of Kj dunking over Olajowan that could be used as an avatar, That was my avatar on Realgm.com

Hope that helped you a bit Tom.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Out of all the pics on the "Post amazing NBA pics here" That Chambers pic has got to be #1, even ahead of the "Carter jumping over Frenchmen" pic. How the hell did that white S.O.B get up that high?

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
Originally posted by dirty bruce
Tom Chambers is a poor man's Matt Bullard
Dirty Bruce is a poor man's comparison of a comparison maker.

Can you ever have a comparison that matches up two players of equal value? Instead of everyone being downgraded? And then to make it worst, the players never even play the same style of play as who they're compared to.

Just gets a tad bit annoying.

-Tim

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by PhillyPhanatic

Dirty Bruce is a poor man's comparison of a comparison maker.

Can you ever have a comparison that matches up two players of equal value? Instead of everyone being downgraded? And then to make it worst, the players never even play the same style of play as who they're compared to.

Just gets a tad bit annoying.

-Tim
agreed:sigh:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I always thought that Tom Chambers was one of the best game dunkers in the game. Everytime I saw the SUNS and Seatle (that was many times), he would have at least 3 dunks in a game. At the begining of his career thats all he basically did was dunk often.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Crazy

Originally posted by <b>*NSYNC</b>!
Out of all the pics on the "Post amazing NBA pics here" That Chambers pic has got to be #1, even ahead of the "Carter jumping over Frenchmen" pic. How the hell did that white S.O.B get up that high?

Alright now your getting down right crazy. The dude Chambers is dunking on was trying to take a charge and Vince almost jumped over that guy standing straight up!!! Thats hops!!!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Oh I forget, as for the Matt Bullard comparison. When did Matt score 60 points in a game.

·
Registered
9,527 Posts
maybe you guys don't remember chambers scoring 27 ppg (50% fg%) with 7 rpg in 1990. wasn't really that long ago.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Compare

Attachments

·
Registered
694 Posts
Re: Crazy

Originally posted by <b>w-h-i-t-e-b-o-y</b>!

Alright now your getting down right crazy. The dude Chambers is dunking on was trying to take a charge and Vince almost jumped over that guy standing straight up!!! Thats hops!!!

But VC is black..this is a WHITE guy putting it down! nice hops tom!

·
Registered
2 Posts
i really like the way Tom Chambers played , in comparison to Matt who ??...
he was a good offensive player and a excellent dunker .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts