·
bbb
4,548 Posts
I'm watching both...switching..

Reactions: Pan Mengtu

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Don't care about the NCAA, but I'll still probably flip in during halftime of the NBA games, just because I can't stand watching any part of the broadcast that doesn't include the actual game. Won't bother during the commercials however.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I'll be watching NCAA unless there is a Sixers game on. I'll probably switch to NBA, but this is the NCAA tournament, some of the best basketball you'll ever see. Everyone who doesn't plan on watching it, I really encourage to watch it, it's very exciting. Kansas and Syracuse were both taken out in the first round by much lower seeds, so was Alabama. Now the team that beat Alabama, UW-Milwaukee is on its way to upset Boston College as well.....what a tournament so far

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
I'll watch both, flip based on which game is currently more interesting / exciting.

This is one of the more interesting tournaments; a lot more teams than usual seem ripe for upset.

Reactions: MPK

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
HeinzGuderian said:
the TTU comeback over Gonzaga this afternoon was great too
Yeah that was a good game.

Update: 12th seeded University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee advances to the Sweet 16 for the first time in school history (Actually I'm pretty sure this is the first year they've ever won a game in the NCAA tournament, but correct me if I'm wrong). First they knock off the 5th seeded Alabama, then today knock off the 4th seeded Boston College....Wow they hustle hard

·
Registered
16,817 Posts
Ps!ence_Fiction said:
Update: 12th seeded University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee advances to the Sweet 16 for the first time in school history (Actually I'm pretty sure this is the first year they've ever won a game in the NCAA tournament, but correct me if I'm wrong). First they knock off the 5th seeded Alabama, then today knock off the 4th seeded Boston College....Wow they hustle hard
OT: Boston College was limited offensively due to the great full-court pressure defense applied by UW-Milwaukee and Bruce Pearl. Milwaukee created a lot of points off the endless amount of turnovers they caused. BC was sloppy throughout the game. They couldn't control the ball and no one stepped up. It was a good overall effort by UW-Milwaukee pulling that upset (it's funny how whenever someone says "good effort", I think they lost).

I'll be watching NCAA, but I will switch to the NBA from time to time.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
nba ill b checking on my teams 4 ncaa on commercails though

·
Banned
2,620 Posts
Well, it's 3:04PM and I'm watching my Tarheels.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
im working

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
my spurs lost
my tarheels won
my nets won
and my rox r loosing by a lot
so today not to good excpecaily duncan hurt