58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well atleast the offensive side:

Krstic : 25 points
Carter : 19 points
Jefferson: 19 points
Kidd: 10 points

Padgett (off the bench): 13 points

Remeber how often we'd see that just 2 years ago? With a new high scorer nightly? or each game...

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
inuyasha232 said:
i wouldnt say it was like the old style of nets basketball(kmart era).
i mean, we got it done offensively, but there was hardly any fast breaks:(
i miss those
.:(
Very true, nor on the D, I was referencing the beleif in your teammates will pick it up!

-Petey

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Petey said:

Remeber how often we'd see that just 2 years ago? With a new high scorer nightly? or each game...

-Petey
FT's saved us... We couldn't hit anything from the field. IMHO this was not a great offensive showing but we still came up with 109 points which is a good sign for this team.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Air Fly said:
Please, post this somewhere else, i suggest the Nuggest forum. :biggrin:
LOL, you know 2 of those are still Nets right?

Well maybe except on Planet 'Air Fly'!

-Petey

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Petey said:
LOL, you know 2 of those are still Nets right?

Well maybe except on Planet 'Air Fly'!

-Petey
I was talking about the mini afro guy left side of #5. :biggrin:

Well to be honest, i'm loving how they're sharing the scoring, i'd rather see Vince score 20 and Nets win than the opposite.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Petey said:

-Petey
Its awesome to see everyone contributing in all departments. Krstic was awesome in his shooting, was very aggressive, and surprisingly, he didnt go into foul trouble. Carter may have lower points as compared to his usual, but then, his contribution in defense (guarding Allen) was spectacular. He also became aggressive shooting-wise in the later stages of the game. RJ, well, shooting and rebounding were good, as always. And it was fun to see Jkidd push the ball and make the plays he usually makes. Of course, he had some infamous moments (missed lay-up, errors), but his overall contribution is more than his stats provide. The bench played well today, Padgett in particular.

So its a nice win for the team! Could be better, but a win is a win! Lets enjoy and savor the moment! :clap: :cheers:

Reactions: Air Fly
1 - 12 of 12 Posts