Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give a head's up so you don't have to keep refreshing updates and all that stuff. This is one of the few times of the year I get to see the Nets on T.V.

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
Kidd To Carter515 said:
I have to download the games and they are big files, like 700 MB, and it's not exciting since I already know the results.
lol, well this board hopefully fulfills your Nets needs. :biggrin:

·
Registered
976 Posts
Kidd2Carter, where you live?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I wish I would be able to see the game I am going away. :curse: :cry:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I know how you feel. I live just outside of the N.Y. TV range. I live about 5 miles south of Trenton, which is where I think the line is. Does anyone know of how to get theses games without getting satellite? thanks

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
Kidd To Carter515 said:
I have to download the games and they are big files, like 700 MB, and it's not exciting since I already know the results.
I feel your pain, I was going to do the same but of late lets just say the nets havent been really encouraging

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
funkylikemonkey said:
Kidd2Carter, where you live?
15 miles or so from Philadephia, so I just see the Sixers games and root against them. Some of my friends give me a hard time about how the Nets suck, hey I can't complain as of right now they are right. :biggrin:

·
Burned
18,772 Posts
NenadKrsticFan_12 said:
I know how you feel. I live just outside of the N.Y. TV range. I live about 5 miles south of Trenton, which is where I think the line is. Does anyone know of how to get theses games without getting satellite? thanks
NBA League Pass. Call your cable company to order.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
roro26 said:

roro26.. i noticed u live in montreal, if you have cable, you would've been able to watch the last 2 nets games. They were on sportsnet.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
You are lucky guys. All of your Nets matches begin between 7 pm - 10 pm (almost). I have to wait for 7+ hours. When match begins at 7 pm. Its 2 am here. But I always try to follow matches.

·
Registered
839 Posts
VC_15 said:
roro26.. i noticed u live in montreal, if you have cable, you would've been able to watch the last 2 nets games. They were on sportsnet.
Ya, I got a chance to watch them, but that`s a very rare thing. Most of the time, I catch it on the net. Hey, it`s better than nothing, or just catching the play-by-play on nba.com. So, it`s all good.

Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
roro26 said:
Ya, I got a chance to watch them, but that`s a very rare thing. Most of the time, I catch it on the net. Hey, it`s better than nothing, or just catching the play-by-play on nba.com. So, it`s all good.

oh yeh? theres site where u can watch the games on the net? if there is , hook me up man.

·
Registered
839 Posts
VC_15 said:
oh yeh? theres site where u can watch the games on the net? if there is , hook me up man.
I make sure to always have the audio league pass up and running.....hmm, I think there`s a video league pass but I`m not sure...if there is, I`m buying it. I`m not relying on Sportsnet or The Score to show Nets`games, can`t stand the commentating. Check it out on nba.com.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
roro26 said:
I make sure to always have the audio league pass up and running.....hmm, I think there`s a video league pass but I`m not sure...if there is, I`m buying it. I`m not relying on Sportsnet or The Score to show Nets`games, can`t stand the commentating. Check it out on nba.com.

for real, the commentating is gay!!! on those channels, i just like raptors tv tho because they put a lot of Nba tv stuff!

·
Registered
839 Posts
VC_15 said:
for real, the commentating is gay!!! on those channels, i just like raptors tv tho because they put a lot of Nba tv stuff!
:laugh: Ya, Raptors TV is good for that, they take the feed and show NBA TV and what not. But, I miss my NBA League Pass which showed every game :cry: I hate moving. And my new place won`t let me set up my satellite.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts