JAZZ

9. Erick Dampier, C, Warriors (PO)

WARRIORS
CLIPPERS

10. Quentin Richardson, G, Clippers (R)

CLIPPERS
NUGGETS

Best of the Rest

PLAYER OPTION:Marcus Camby, C, Nuggets; Latrell Sprewell, SG, T-Wolves; Gary Payton, G, Lakers; Karl Malone, F, Lakers; Kurt Thomas, F, Knicks; Stephen Jackson, G/F, Hawks; Jerome James, C, Sonics; Penny Hardaway, G, Knicks; Mark Blount, C, Celtics; Troy Hudson, G, T-Wolves; Zaur Pachulia, C, Magic.

UNRESTRICTED: Vlade Divac, C, Kings; Adonal Foyle, C, Warriors; Brent Barry, G, Sonics; Antonio McDyess, F, Suns; Ron Mercer, G, Spurs; Eric Williams, G/F, Cavs; Keon Clark, F, Jazz; Greg Ostertag, C, Jazz; Jon Barry, G, Nuggets; Rodney White, G/F, Nuggets; Slava Medvedenko, C, Lakers; Toni Kukoc, F, Bucks; Charlie Ward, G, Spurs; Tom Gugliotta, F, Suns; Trenton Hassell, G, T-Wolves.

RESTRICTED: Stromile Swift, F, Grizzlies; Carlos Arroyo, PG, Jazz; Mo Peterson, F, Raptors; Darius Miles, F, Blazers; DeShawn Stevenson, G, Jazz; Gordan Giricek, G/F, Magic; Zeljko Rebraca, C, Pistons; Jake Tsakalidis, C, Grizzlies; Marcus Fizer, F, Bulls; Chris Mihm, PF, Celtics; Joel Przybilla, C, Bucks; Keyon Dooling, G, Clippers; Etan Thomas, F, Wizards; Courtney Alexander, G, Hornets; Hedo Turkoglu, G/F, Spurs.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Clippers can also offer Kobe lots of money, but the Lakers can offer the most of any team.

And I doubt Kobe would want to play in Denver for obvious reasons

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
I dont think the Nuggets are an option for Kobe. They have an elite wing player, and need a post player. They will probably resign Camby or find a big man.

Clippers, Suns, Jazz and Lakers are the most realistic options I think.

The Nuggets have said they will go after Kenyon Martin in the offseason, so they are definitely an option for him.

I think you should list the original team on every guy, because theres always a good chance they resign. Even the guy whos being shopped heavily, Rasheed Wallace, the Gm has said he hasnt ruled out signing him back.

·
Premium Member
2,704 Posts
hey if the charlotte Bobcats pick either Eddie Jones or Brian Grant off the Miami Heat's roster, Miami would have some money to pay these free agents. I think Charlotte wouldn't pass on the oppurtunity to bring Jones back to town. Both these guys get payed a ton of money.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Originally posted by <b>jcs83md</b>!
How is Okur at #6 on your list when half of the 'best of the rest' is better than him?
Well, he got the list from ESPN Insider, and Memo is a lot better than you think he is. Plus the list isn't necessarily who are the best players, but who will be the most saught after free agents.

When Memo gets 30 or more minutes a game he averages 17 points and 9 boards and this is only his second year. He is one of the better centers in the league and teams will really pay for centers.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
The Pistons are in an unusual situation with Okur. If they are over the cap (they won't be), they can only match an offer up to the MLE. Since they are approx. $6 million under the cap for 2004-05, they can match an offer up to $6 million. I'm not confident that some team won't overpay to get him, so I think Dumars will have to move either Chucky Atkins or Corliss Williamson (maybe with a first in the expansion draft) to keep him. If they're able to match an offer, they will--mark my words. Memo is a future all-star, mark my words.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts